Presale and Ticket issues/FAQ **All threads merged here***

@lpuhq1

They’re fixing the issue now and will be available soon.

For us fans that purchased albums, shared, etc and is in Group 1.

Does that mean our effort was useless regardless since it’s gonna be available to everyone else now?

3 Likes

exactly, if we this is bs, I had to beg coworker to help me out and sign up and just all the effort for nothing. This was a total waste of time.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Been emailing strobe, this is their reply…

Ticketmaster sent out wrong links to nearly every market we’ve been co-ordinating with them for this tour. However, it appears that Vegas and Houston both had to be re-scheduled on their end.

We are extremely sorry about this and are trying to figure out what has happened. Please stay tuned.

Strobe Labs

2 Likes

It was a waste of my week. Stressing over this stupid crap for nothing. How about they just make the presale start tomorrow at the times that is was going to today.

1 Like

Thank you for that.

Thank you so much for the update!! :blush::sparkles:

i am just pissed off because I had to reschedule/do things earlier and all that jazz in order to be available at work to buy at my set time. Now on the 16th no matter what group you were in you get first chance.

Thanks for the info, I haven’t even gotten a reply from them. This is horrible

No prob.

At least we know nobody is getting tickets yet, so maybe they can still fix it and we keep our spots.

Hopefully…

1 Like

This is ridiculous

In case someone missed it on twitter or here, this is what they are sending. the 19th seems to be an error and it should be the 16th since that what the toyota center has on the webpage.

Hi Arely,

The presale date for Houston, TX was moved to May 19th. Unfortunately, we had already sent out codes when, like you, we were told that purchases could not be made today. We apologize for this inconvenience and want to let you know that your code will work in any other market for Linkin Park if you prefer not to wait. If you would rather wait for tickets to become available in Houston, you will retain the same group access as you were originally given, but on May 19th.
Feel free to contact verifiedfansupport@ticketmaster.com, should you have any questions.

Not at all. Everyone that went through the pre-sale registration process
had a proper assigned spot in a group. Ticket go on sale to the public on
Friday.

Since there’s a week until the Houston pre-sale, hopefully it will be more organized than the ones today. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Just curious if anyone has found the Montreal Ticketmaster link for the show. Two other Canadian dates are listed, but no Montreal and I was hoping to look at an arena set up map before having to decide on ticket location. Anyone …

The Montreal show isn’t sold through ticketmaster. It’s weird so I dunno how that will work here with the presale

I am guessing it will be direct through the Bell Center then. The Bell Center center has a $500 VIP package with reserved front row seating … not sure if that means a seated floor or a GA floor. Not sure if I have seen a “Hybrid” floor there …

I think it will be sold through the evenko website. It says prices are $65 -$146. But who knows at this point where all the accurate info are. Btw I saw you got #11 in the presale? I am #7 and the time is 1pm. Was the time different when you were higher in ranking??

a week or so ago, before my purchases were linked, I was like 150 something. This was Group 3 and a 2PM on sale time. That changed to #13, group 1 and a 10AM on sale time was listed when I looked yesterday. Today, I am still group 1, and this AM the on sale time was 10AM, now the group and other info is still the same, but on sale time has changed to 1PM.

Hope that makes sense … Essentially, things changed today as the one post i saw indicated they might.

Edited to add: " Not sure what this all means … other than the literal meaning … not sure I need “another CD” … and I am quoting from the Eventco website: Wih every full price ticket purchased online for Linkin Park, you’ll receive a choice of either a physical or digital copy of their new album One More Light. You will receive instructions via email on how to redeem your album prior to the release date of 5/19/17. After the release date, you will receive instructions via email 7-10 days after purchase."**

Ok cuz before group one sales time was 12 pm and then it changed to 1 pm. I had a frd who was #1130 and she got group 1 as well. Then it changed to group 4 at 2:30 for her.

1 Like

Lol I just saw that. Seriously how many do I need

1 Like