Presale and Ticket issues/FAQ **All threads merged here***

I am also in Group 2 for Bristow. How did you find out how many people are in Group 1?

No clue. Iā€™m just guessing. If #49 is group 2, I can only guess that at most 48 people are in Group 1. But no idea what the cut-off between groups was. I would have thought like 50 or 100.

Iā€™m number 45 and in group 1 for Bristow.

I was number 38 in West Palm Beach Florida and Group 1.

Every time I go to the website it is telling me that the presale starts may 16th in Houstonā€¦ I have no idea what is going on. Anyone else having this problem?

Same problem hereā€¦ sigh.

same case here. called AXS and they said they arenā€™t handling the pre-sale of tickets.

I emailed ticket master but nothing back yet. I canā€™t call anyone because Iā€™m at work. This is lame.

I donā€™t think Ticketmaster will do much because the sale is going through Houston Toyota Center. I will try calling them now. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Thank you, I wish I could call, but I am at work.

I called Toyota Center and they basically said there is nothing they can do. They show the presale starts on May 16th. The rep was very nice, but I understand their hands are tied. She said to go back to Strobe Labs and try and get answers from them. Sighā€¦

2 Likes

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!! :blush::sparkles: I can now go back to studying for my final exams in semi-peace. :confounded: Still wish they could have told us this ahead of time.

This is false advertising, saying a presale is on one day and the website says its next week! Other people in group 3 already have their tickets for other shows and no news from anyone with authority. I want answers!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been on hold with Ticketmaster for the last 45 minutes.

I screenshotted the problem and they are apparently fixing it now.

Seems like Im the first to call.

So hopefully itā€™ll work later

@lpuhq1 @mike3168 @rob5 @phoenix1 @brad2 @chester1 @joe4 (hope youre reading this!! hahaha)

2 Likes

are you in houston? cuz i get a link for toyota center directly

Thank you for this! everyone else who may have trouble, for inquiries
specific to your ticket order or presale code, please contact Ticketmaster
via phone at 1 (800) 653-8000, or email verifiedfansupport@ticketmaster.com

@lpuhq1

I did, for about 45 minutes waiting on hold.

Apparently ticketmaster AND Houston Toyota Center wasnā€™t even aware of the pre-sale

1 Like

Oh fantasticā€¦

Yeah I tried Toyota center already they even said ā€œI donā€™t know where you got May 9th fromā€¦ā€

I have emailed, and I havenā€™t gotten anything in return. Canā€™t call because I am at work.