Presale and Ticket issues/FAQ **All threads merged here***

Did you get your email? The link given is sold by another website and all the ticket prices are in USD. This somehow doesn’t make any sense to me since it’s not even ticketmaster or evenko that we will be buying from??

received a text … And I see the same thing you do regarding onsale tix … however, I do think if you look, you will see no seats sold for Sections 124, 103, 102, 112, 113 and you cannot currently select those sections … I think those are where we will have access as that is available seating for concerts … Just my thoughts …

Literally, just received my code as well as the access website for the Montreal show not 2min ago.

I received my unique code too. But this is so weird. The link in the email direct us to a website (not Ticketmaster) where tickets prices are super expensive and apparently available now? …and when you go on ticketmaster, prices ranges from 108 to 135$ And not yet available, which is much more reasonable.
So, where are we supposed to buy our tickets ?

Va sur le site du centre bell tu peux déjà acheter tes billets avec ton code…moi j’étais dans le groupe 2 et mon code marche déjà!

I got my code too but the website is still the same. I emailed them but they didn’t reply me so I’m not sure where exactly I’m suppose to buy the tickets. Montreal ones are not sold through ticketmasters. The redirect link doesn’t even ask for our code

1 Like

Go on the site of the center, you can already buy your tickets with your code … I was in group 2 and my code is already working!

1 Like

http://www.evenko.ca/fr/evenements/12591/linkin-park/centre-bell/08-10-2017

This is stupid. They told us the time when apparently it started at 10 am. Plus I don’t think our code gave people in group 1 any advantage since I think any code will work at 10 am. If I knew I would have gone on earlier!!!

1 Like

I just go my tickets…I was suppose to be at 1PM

1 Like

I don’t know how they could make this mistake. I’m sad I couldn’t get front row seats…but I’m still happy to have gotten decent seats and be able to see them live again! What seats did you guys get tho?!

Sorry fellow Montreal concert goers … Apparently, I used up my replies and had to wait …

I am in section 102 row BB … Kinda right where I wanted to be. Probably could have scored row AA if I had logged in at 10:00 instead of 10:30 when I got your heads up. Had been waiting for 1PM …

Thanks for the heads up about logging in sooner than 1PM! Apparently, not everyone of the ticket sellers got the 1PM memo :slight_smile:

If anyone is able to help me with directions, parking … that would be great. Often meet up with other concert goers for other shows, not sure if that is appropriate but a pre-show meal and brew would be fun …

1 Like

Lucky you!! Did you just get one ticket? The best I got was row DD 103. I could get better seat if I was going by myself like last time lol

Just one ticket. Could not convince my wife to come with me. Did not want to leave the little one with a sitter :frowning:

Going alone is fun at least for me. I ended up getting one of Chester’s guitar pick cuz I was able to run quickly to the steps after he threw it. Lol

1 Like

I have merged about 5-7 topics here and I know it’s a clusterf*** but bear with me please. We cannot let LPU be flooded with same dozens of topics of the same nature. Please get caught up in your part of the thread, ask new questions, answer questions if you can and let’s work together to help everyone.

If you missed the presale due to an error, contact TicketMaster, they may be able to help. Also, check other sites, more presales are happening over the next days.

2 Likes

Interesting presale for Cinci. Pit was gone in the 6 seconds it took for TM to load for me. Ended up with row 1 to the side of the stage for $49. I went back in later to see if anything else was released or if prices had shifted (this happened with the Depeche Mode presale) and I could still use my code but most everything was gone by then.

I guess I lucked out; not trying for the Pit in Cincinnati… I was in that line all week, but jumped over to Boston last minute.

I would’ve lost my mind, lol.

Once I learned that everyone’s codes were working for everywhere, I immediately went to see what Cincy still had available… But by then there were no good tickets left.

I’ve seen LP four times with crappy tickets… That ends July 27th.

I had the same issue trying to get tickets for the Charlotte show. I needed 4 tickets and it would only let me select 4. I wasted time clicking back and forth trying to figure it out while the good seats I should have got kept slipping away.
Spent over an hour on the phone with an idiot at Ticketmaster. Finally got my 4 tickets but they are in the back section of the venue. I should have been in the first 15-20 rows.
Worst ticket buying experience ever! Total bull shit!

If you tried to purchase 4 on the app you got an error message that said you exceeded the allowed number of tickets.