PRE-SALE (Help a member if you cannot make it)

Sorry I already sent it to @allisonrose8

Iā€™m still looking for a spare presale code! Donā€™t wanna rely on public Saleā€¦if you can help send me an email! A3s1g1@gmail.com :clap:t2::pray:t2:

If you get your tickets early, can you send me your code to see if I can buy some too? Thanks! jaredjay82@yahoo.com

I am seeing many threads about the same, and I guess itā€™d be better if all the similar were here. @derek, @jFar920 can you put them together please? These are the links:

Presale / One More Light Fund Question

https://forums.lpunderground.com/t/pre-sale-code-for-costa-rican-lp-fan/35350

https://forums.lpunderground.com/t/presale-code-please/35345

https://forums.lpunderground.com/t/cant-use-your-code/35281

I donā€™t pretend offense somebody, but I want to see ordered the forum.

1 Like

tauie@hotmail.com
plsā€¦

Looking for pre sale code that someone might not use, thank you!

Are they sold out???

jacob1189@gmail.com please please!!

I didnā€™t receive a code, so I requested one. Was told my account wasnā€™t valid!
Now Iā€™m stuck trying to depend on the charity of others, so if anyone has a code theyā€™re willing to share with a fellow fan, please, please, please email me at jaspersd@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

@jFar920 meege

If anyone would give me their code not using, please email me at gabrielaarriaza@msn.com Iā€™m having a really hard time letting go, Iā€™ve been so depressed since and really need to be there as closure. I would be willing to crochet you a Chester doll (check my Instagram ageofaquarius77) for the code.

Please help me with a code. You know this would mean the world to me buikatherine@yahoo.com

Hey guys if anyone has a presale code I would be forever grateful. Will be taking the missus if I can get some tickets. Grew up listening to linkin park and never got a chance to see a concert. Please help a brother out ! Email me @ shadai09@gmail.com

Please if somebody has a code they donā€™t mind sharing my email is lidiam92@aol.com

Its great to help others with the code. For more updates and helping please make posts on this thread.

Thank you for the cooperation!

@jFar920 ā€¦ if we can mergeā€¦ thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please help with a code!! I was a OML ticketholder, but never received a presale code :frowning: you can email me at anhchi519@gmail.com. Thank you so much in advance. Even willing to pay for a working code xoxo

Hi, do you know whether your code was used? If not, I will gladly take them off your handsā€¦ thank you!

Yup, @allisonrose8 used it already. She emailed me.

1 Like

Desperate for a code if anyone is willing to help. I was a OML ticket holder for Chicago before his passing but that does not qualify me for a presale code. AustinUre823@gmail.com is my gmail and I am willing to pay for a code

Also really desperate for a code. I never got the pleasure of attending an LP concert and now that I can finally afford it, itā€™s under these conditions.

I donated a fair amount to the OML fund but still havenā€™t gotten my code. We have an LPU member since March in the house and he hasnā€™t received a code either.

If anyone would be so kind as to share a code to montgomer_weston@yahoo, I would be extremely grateful and, should I get my code, would immediately share it back here.

Thank you in advance, and I hope to see you all in LA.