Presale code to Celebrate Life

I am still seeking closure for the loss of Chester and I hope this concert will help with that. If anyone has an extra code they are not going to use, I guarantee it will not go to waste. Thank you for your time. kylemouch@yahoo.com or 832-818-6263

Same here please. I just need 2 tickets. I will buy the code!

cynisanerd00@aim.com

I may have two extra tickets, have two codes but not sure if both will work. I can let you know after 12 today

thank you so much. if you need my email again it is cynisanerd00@aim.com

I can email you in case my post gets deleted

Thank you Carlos11

Just emailed you to see if I got the emails right.

I need the code also Carlos

I have two codes but I not sure if both will work. I want to make sure I can get a pair for my self and I can buy another pair and sell them or send the other code over after I buy mine.

1 Like

Please anyone that can help deftones413@yahoo.com

Ok, I will buy the other code from you. When are you planning on buying your tickets?

I responded!

At 12 this afternoon

I see you emailed cynthiamarie. Did I just get the run around on my own thread?

Please need a code :slightly_frowning_face: Swear I’m trying to go…just need one ticket please email me at deftones413@yahoo.com

I hear you, me too.

I emailed you to kylemouch. Did you check your email?

Yes, many times. There is nothing there.

Hi everyone,
I have a group of friends that all want to go, be we don’t have enough codes for tickets. We’ve been at the LA memorial together, at the Vegas memorial together, and we would be so thankful of we could experience this together as well. If anyone doesn’t need their code, please email me!
Vanessa.jn@web.de
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Maybe check you junk folder, or rewrite your email. I sent it just like you wrote it

HI Carlos. If you still have an extra code, I’ll be glad to compensate you for it. thanks… aedward222@hotmail.com