Playing with the Drawing tools!

pixil-frame-0%20(14)

4 Likes

Well… I messed up lol, might still work on it just to finish… otherwise back to the drawing board. (All puns intended)

6 Likes

Another hair… just pencil 2B,no black,trying shadowing with one tool alone…

IMG_20190207_165004

IMG_20190208_120613

11 Likes

I know a lot of my artwork is seeming to be the same/or closely related. but its very therapeutic for me haha. Have a lot going on and this is helping me get through it :smile:

Venomn

LinkinPark02

Deadpool_Spider-man2

14 Likes

Love the Spider Man and Deadpool pic.

3 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

Me too, @justinkilmer, makes me laugh although it surely is hurtful for the Spider-Man :laughing:
I also like the LP picture, Mikes expression is the best. He enjoys this moment of singing symbiosis with Chester that we love so much :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for your positive comments haha :grin::grin:

@mish3lka it probably is pretty hurtful :joy:

1 Like

Tried do male hair… :see_no_evil:
Also I should keep doing from behind…

IMG_20190215_105437

IMG_20190215_115823

12 Likes

Ignore the text, the next drawing is just to give an idea of how to making a Math test for 7 years old kids.

Do you think that I have improved my skills since October?

IMG_20190216_212501

6 Likes

Getting better with every hair, Claud.
Finally,I finished this one:
20190217_191238-01

12 Likes

Thank you sooooo much!!! :blush:
I’m trying to adding anytime something more,like ears for example… but I won’t do much more if I can’t get to reach a nice texture… otherwise it’ll ruin the portrait… :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil: Also I want to try drawing from real photos and not web portraits, like I did till now… not that they aren’t useful, just want to try… :muscle:

Your portrait is awesome!! She seems alive,like she would get out of the pic and move! And the hair are so well done! Every single one of them is visible! :dizzy_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Remember to draw the fluff of Mike :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

So realistic! I love it!

Yeah! Lol I might try something… and completely ruin the fluff :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Nah I am sure it will be great :wink: as my grandmother would say: you got the vaccin in drawing hair! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

I passed today in cutting photos from magazines…tomorrow I’ll do a try :muscle:

1 Like

Uh! Bricolage?

Einstein-format

6 Likes

Lol no, I meant cut out, so I have much photos to choose what to draw as referencees :grin:

Einstein is cool! :grin:

1 Like

:joy:

I thought the same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I don’t know how certain things are done really, it would take so much time

1 Like