Playing with the Drawing tools!

Yup… no hurry :wink:

1 Like

Choose a photo, did the sketch… :roll_eyes: it’s different from the photo… I’m kinda afraid to continue it… I should restart maybe… :thinking: anyway, I don’t have time now and tomorrow I won’t be home all day… :sweat_smile:

IMG_20190218_161634

On a side note… I’m enjoying practicing so much… and till some years ago I wasn’t able to sketch by free hand like that… so… @coon was absolutely right saying the more you practice,the easier is to drawing… :smile: :blush: :muscle:

8 Likes

Your sketch is kinda hard to see on this picture

1 Like

Well, the pencil is really “light”… :sweat_smile: I add much blackish in the process usually… :monkey: :grimacing:

Ah my bad :sweat_smile: will you continue it? I don’t think I’ve seen you draw many human faces

1 Like

Yes! But tomorrow I can’t… so maybe on wednesday… :muscle:
Also I have never done a portrait! So you couldn’t see any face from me… :sweat_smile: I started from the hair, because I followed Coon lessons and that’s where she stopped… but I’d like to go on… :muscle: :blush:

2 Likes

So it’s a first! Then it’s all the more exciting :smiley: Looking forward to it

1 Like

Thank you!! Really appreciate your comments!! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Not sure if Photoshop counts as a drawing tool lol, but here are some album cover ideas for a totally real band lol :joy:

38681683_215365345818324_6708613056630358016_n

Phobia_FTP

6 Likes

Some boring 30 min training at work today))

20190222_170512-01

14 Likes

Amazing! :heart_eyes:

Currently In the process of creating shirts for my family. I’m still having troubles trying to find ways to cope with it, but my Dad was diagnosed with blood cancer. After two months of not knowing what was wrong we finally now know. :cold_sweat:
This is the only way I can think of helping besides being there for them and trying to stay positive.
I’ll spare you the long story, but art & music have been my ways to cope with this, and have been helping me get through each day.

TeamKilmer-02 TeamKilmer

9 Likes

Sorry to read that about your Dad. Leukaemia? What the doctors say?

1 Like

We will find out what type tomorrow it sounds like, they are thinking it’s not Leukemia so will be hoping for something less serious (if thats even possible with cancer)

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this, sending you and your family loads of strength!

1 Like

So sorry to hear… :pensive: Sending strenght to you and your family! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel @lpfan61, Thank you! I definitely appreciate it!

3 Likes

Tried the half-portrait… :grimacing:

Here’s the magazine pic I chose :point_down:

IMG_20190221_121704

Here’s the sketch that I redid from beginning :point_down:

IMG_20190221_135138

Here’s what I did till now… don’t know if I have to add more black for the shadows and also white for the highlights… :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

IMG_20190227_113828

@jabinquaken I’d like to have some advice when you have time, please :no_mouth:

EDIT: Jab advice would be: :man_facepalming: :scream: you have to redo from beginning!

:sweat_smile: :joy: :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

Sorry for your dad, sending you strength! :hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Much appreciated!

1 Like