Playing with the Drawing tools!

Hair 5: I did this one kinda fast,unlike the others… not so good :see_no_evil: ; conclusion: I need more time and concentration :sweat_smile:

IMG_20190130_125608

IMG_20190130_144123

11 Likes

I like it! :heart_eyes: Well you can continue it whenever you want :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :blush: Yeah, I know… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow @lpfan61 I so love your hair drawings, they make me wanna sit and watch some YT videos to learn it and draw and draw and draw :smile:

I agree, but when he screams it’s like he suddenly changes from this sweet handsome man into this dangerous little devil. For me @justinkilmer 's drawing kinda represents that :slight_smile: Our dark little angel :slight_smile: :heart: The pink dust behind him is like his wings :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you soooo much dear!! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:thinking: that makes sense :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m really ashamed to post my next hair-drawing… :see_no_evil: I just wanted to do a try… :see_no_evil:
I’m sorry @jabinquaken:grimacing: I’m expecting you to come all the way to Italy to kill me with your bare hands… :woman_facepalming: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Ok,here we go…

IMG_20190131_133236

Part 1 :grimacing:

IMG_20190202_142838

End :see_no_evil:

IMG_20190202_153227

9 Likes

Ahah. No way))
Not the best hair of mine. Not the worst one, though.
But I’m gonna redo her from the very beginning but this time her real look, not th IG one.

3 Likes

Your hair seam real… :heart_eyes: unlike mine lol :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:
Can’t wait to see your next portrait! :heart_eyes: :grin:

1 Like

Don’t be so hard on yourself, your drawings are great. Don’t stop practising!

4 Likes

Awww! Thank you so much for your kind words! :blush: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Tried to do more blackish hair… :see_no_evil:
But… why I can’t manage to sharpen my pencil/pastel moooore?? :sob:

IMG_20190205_121830

IMG_20190205_140723

IMG_20190205_150310

14 Likes

My Quick sketch at work lol :joy: I think it’s alright

Girl

And my Cartoon of a corgi! - I’ll probably play with this one digitally and either a. make a shirt or b. make it into a coloring page (probably both :joy::joy:)

Corgi

11 Likes

I got some art here I made in pixel art. pixil-frame-0%20(11) pixil-frame-0%20(12)

7 Likes

Snapchat-1443820507

Taking a bit more time here… well also at work so working on it when I have some time lol :joy:

7 Likes

:hushed: So you’re actually able to do portaits!!! :star_struck: want to see the result… take your time! :grin:

3 Likes

For the most part lol I usually struggle with lips :disappointed_relieved:

Will post updates once I’m done for ya!! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: I’ve never done a complete portrait and I’m struggling with the hair… :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :cry:

Yaaaaay!! :grin:

1 Like

The hardest part for me as well. No matter how good you drew the eyes, if the mouth is even slightly messed up - no portrait, no likeness… that is why recently I started rendering mouth first. Just to see if it will work or I should throw it into trash and start from the very beginning.

2 Likes

I suppose, it was intended. Just to trigger emotion)))
Worked.
20190205_224608

6 Likes

Not a bad Idea to try and draw the mouth first. I think I got something for this one. We’ll see lol

Currently angry with the other eye, half tempted to make her a pirate and just draw an eyepatch :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes