Playing with the Drawing tools!

By the way I love that drawing!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

But toooo Awesome! It looks perfect ! Literally. :smiley::heart_eyes: And yess the hair i truly want to learn that hair thing… I’ll do it right after i end my exams. :smiley:

Okay. Now here comes my first portrait. I’ll call it first …ik I’ve made adele and emma before but that was when my skills were not that good anyways let them be counted . Good to see my own progress hehe :sweat_smile: (and yes never made a male before, always did the female)

I’d made this for my bestie, she’s a great fan of this singer… , Zayn Malik.

IMG20190112155243-01

Off topic : @annejprado thank you for sharing love, got many likes ! :two_hearts::heart: :hugs:

Aaandd wait!! @gatsie ? I got a notif! :smiley: Nice to even just get a small signal from you hope you are doing well dear :revolving_hearts:!!

15 Likes

Beautiful portrait! The hair! The beard! You’re doing better every day!! :heart_eyes: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

You are no longer welcome on this forum, regardless of how awesome the pic is. :joy:

4 Likes

Your welcome my dear :grin:

Thanks everyone!!! :blush::blush::two_hearts: :smiley:

Ayeee! :frowning_face_with_open_mouth::scream: You wanna listen to whole story of it? I made it for my bestie thinking she’d like it… Just as a gift. When i was half done I thought myself truly tho she is die heart fan of him, what will she do of this portrait ?! It was my silly stupid idea to gift her that! I went against my own idea… truly snthg like this never happened before… I had 2 choices, either to throw it away or to end it. I end it just as a practice, i wanted to practice making the hair most… :no_mouth: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whooosh.

That joke went right over your head. :joy:

1 Like

Maybe it did :blush: but i was just telling the stupid story…silly of me…hehe

1 Like

Take everything @the_termin8r says with a sack of salt

3 Likes

Continue drawing my colleagues.
Debrah.
IMG_20190119_123125_774

15 Likes

Beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
So much details… :heart_eyes:

I’m trying to learn how to draw hair :grimacing: veeeeeeeery difficult… :see_no_evil:

This is my training… :point_down:

First I divided the hair into “sections”, to know the direction of my shadowing/lines; then added details etc…

IMG_20190121_103327

Final version :see_no_evil:

IMG_20190121_112739

13 Likes

Wow it looks amazing! Keep on drawing :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!! :blush: :hugs: :hugs:
I’m starting from straight hair :laughing: planning to increase the difficulty one step at a time :blush:

Nicely done. I would leave without neck)

1 Like

Thank you soooo much!! :blush: I followed my reference… :sweat_smile:
I didn’t have time to draw today, have many others to do (with references obviously)… more details, more fun :grin:

Hair n°2: I understood the less pencil you add, the more the hair seems blondie… and the contrary :crazy_face: :grin:

First step: sketch

IMG_20190123_111147

Step 2: sections and dark parts

IMG_20190123_125007

End:

IMG_20190123_143715

12 Likes

Looks great! love how you did the step by step process

1 Like

did another piece on the computer again, I do miss just plain paper and pencil, might have to pick that up again :smile:

LegendZelda_Link01

9 Likes

pixil-frame-0%20(4)

I did this using pixel art Its a album cover I made myself!

4 Likes