Playing with the Drawing tools!

Awwwww!!! :dizzy_face: :see_no_evil: :blush: :heart: Thank you soooooo much!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Yeah!!Want to see your art! :blush:

2 Likes

You’re Welcome! :smile::smile:

Might be a nice weekend plan for me! Unless I get some time tonight/tomorrow haha

2 Likes

Haven’t got to draw quite yet, BUT I am working on T-Shirt designs for a benefit for my Dad. They are doing a silent auction so I was like hey I can use my graphic design degree…lol I’ll spare you guys from the long story. Here is one of the shirt designs lol :laughing:

I'dHitThatupclose

8 Likes

It’s always great to come here and find our artists this active :heart_eyes::tada:… you improved a lot my dear @lpfan61… your hairsketches looking great- @LEUNRPHANTOM - see, here you’re right to post your album cover-I like it- but there’s no need actually to create a new topic for this… @justinkilmer :heart_eyes: how colorful- really nice :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you dear!!! :blush: :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

It’s only the truth I’m speaking :blush: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

As always: your art is AMAZING!! I just looove it <3

and here is a little sketch that I did ^^!Inspired by The Creation Of Adam :slight_smile:01

13 Likes

Thanks! :grin::grin:

@meretlp I love that sketch!!

1 Like

Thank you too :smiley:

1 Like

Lol no fortnite llama? :frowning_face::joy: jk
If they go up on sale online, I’m in! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol :joy::joy: I mean that could be arranged if needed

Alright I’ll let you know if they do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I am actually trying to start a side business with it so someday maybe haha

1 Like

Did another hair-drawing… I spent about 2 hours only to do the sketch! :exploding_head: More complicated,more fun… :crazy_face:

IMG_20190126_101742

I messed up a bit in the end… :see_no_evil: anyway…just pencil, no blackish,tried to do more highlights… :see_no_evil:

IMG_20190126_120041

16 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: So lovely!

1 Like

Awww!! Thank you sooooo much! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I still have many things to learn… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, shadows, volume, reflections, for me this is perfect :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:dizzy_face: wooow!! Thank you!! :see_no_evil: really appreciate your comments… :blush: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely agree with @Marilau- it looks great :+1:t2::heavy_heart_exclamation: You really made great progress dear :blush::yellow_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Awwww!! Thank you!! :blush: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

[spoiler]The hand is really messed up :roll_eyes:[/spoiler]

DSC_0004

I started listening to Em a lot recently :fire: :100:

7 Likes