Playing with the Drawing tools!

Second one, he looks more natural, also the combination of colors are good, imo.

Here we go again! 5th time: tree & moon
:see_no_evil:

IMG_20181218_134736

9 Likes

Looks good, but it reminds me of a cookie now. :joy:

Do you draw these on an empty stomach? LMAO

4 Likes

Lmaoooo!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

:thinking: Well, actually I drew the moon before lunch and the tree after it… :joy:

2 Likes

Amazing! Though I agree with @the_termin8r about the moon :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, he’s right! :grin:

2 Likes

This is. Damn. Àwésømê. ! :heart_eyes::smiley: You are sooo good with this skill !!! How did you do the hair? I am doing a portrait with extraa slooow :snail: snail speed progress so just wanna know how to make the hair :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’d choose 1st one too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Keep going!! :blush::hugs::two_hearts:

Keep posting up the progress!! :smiley::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s so nice! :smiley:

Mee too! :joy:
Well @lpfan61 it’s truly Awesome! :kissing_heart: That middle crater in the moon is so perfectly done! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I loved that. It’s got highlight of white + the shades too good! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs::two_hearts: You are growing fast! :smiley::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :hugs: :pray:

Today’s try… just to see shadowing…

IMG_20181221_150948

14 Likes

Well, imagine the hair to consist of different forms which have their own volume, so you need to do the form, add shadow and light and a bit of texture. I guess, this is how I understand it.

3 Likes

From 3 days ago, just practice.

8 Likes

Trying to do a bit of “texture”… :grimacing:

IMG_20181229_114405

16 Likes

Nice one. The paper, though… I would pick a smoother one for such a fine work.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :blush:
Yep… this is why some lines seem trembling… :sweat_smile: I’ll use smooth paper next time :muscle:

1 Like

Reno :dog: :
_20181231_164321

10 Likes

SKM_284e19010308420
Spiderman

The start of the drawing, and then brought it into Illustrator and played around for a bit. Just trying to get back into designing on computers again lol

9 Likes

Didn’t post it anywhere beside forums yet.
The guy asked to show after I give the art to him. Probably, the wife does not know.
20190111_230546-03

16 Likes

Awesome!! Nicely done as always!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just beautiful work!

1 Like

Thank you guys!
Much effort on this. Complicated pose, hair, two people… anyway, the next one should be more interesting.

3 Likes

Finally am getting back into the designing when I can! Had to make two pieces from the two greatest games ever! (My opinion lol)

Uncharted

Jak

8 Likes