Playing with the Drawing tools!

Getting better in proportions, eh?)

Idk. I’m not a teacher. Do what you find helpful and this is it. To get better in hatching, do more hatching)))

I think I had some additional materials about that. I can send you via wa, if you want.

Nice. Never played that, though.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s what i’m trying to do… Coon said the more you do the better… :smile:

Really??Yes, please!! Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :black_heart:

3 Likes

1 Like

10 Likes

Going serious this time.
One of the colleagues - Mike.
Pencils.

20181208_203219-01

12 Likes

Awesome!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Thanks. Gotta re-check the eyes and finish the beard.

1 Like

You’re a great artist! :heart_eyes: can’t wait to see it completed! :blush:

1 Like

4 Likes

Ok, this is the final result.
Satisfied with it 98%.
20181216_152711-01

12 Likes

I don’t know the guy, but I’m sure he is exactly like this! The drawing is beautiful! Full of details, right amount of shadows/ights! Awesome!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey guys, I need your help to choose a new pic that I wanna draw but I can’t decide​:weary::joy:
So maybe you can help me with telling which one of the following pics you like the most❤️
image image image image image

4 Likes

First one or second! :heart_eyes:

The first one

So guys, just making you see what I’m doing rn with drawing stuff…

First of all, special thank to @jabinquaken !! :heart_eyes: :blush: Thank you for the patience and advices you give me! You’re not only a great talented artist, but a great person too! :black_heart:
I know people know it well, just want to point that out once again… :grin:

That said, going to share my tries in doing the Sleepy Hollow tree, still not satisfied actually… :sweat_smile:

First try: did much details, but a bit umm :thinking: “afraid” to add black and ruin it;also I did the highlights with white paint…

IMG_20181210_133001

I did 2 other sketch without really add details, just to study how to blend white/black - light/shadows, so going to share the 4th try, where I complicated my life adding a moon :joy: and like Jab said: the moon seems a mug of cappuccino looking from above!! :joy: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: perfect definition actually… :grimacing: :see_no_evil:
Right @theearlywalker ? :joy:

IMG_20181215_152742

Changed the moon into a less coffee/much milk cappuccino… :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

IMG_20181216_133850

11 Likes

@lpfan61 @StephLP18
Ok thanks☺️ I will do the first one😊

1 Like

@lpfan61 as you asked, sharing this one here:
20181216_203557-01

8 Likes

Is that engraved?

Kind of. With a burner.

3 Likes

Veeeery nice!! That’s awesome!! Thanks for sharing! :smile: :star_struck: