4 Likes

Make It Up As I Go :notes::fire:
IMG_606i0

12 Likes

Beautiful!! :heart_eyes: :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts: :grin:

1 Like

Hey :smiley: All your artworks are so nice, I really love that Linkin Park inspires so many people to be creative ^^
Even if it’s not a drawing of Linkin Park, I wanted to share another drawing of mine with you.
I don’t have a photo of it on my laptop so here’s the link from it on my instagram :slight_smile:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BppN2KHFzpk/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
It´s the singer from Our Last Night, maybe some of you know this band?
I already shared my drawings of Chester with you a couple of months ago so I would feel dumb if I’d post them again (even when it’s impossible to find them here haha)
But one on them is on my instagram too, the other one will come later.
sorry for the long text :smiley:
Keep going and don’t stop creating art, you’re all talented <3

11 Likes

Wow!you too are talented! :smile: :star_struck:

1 Like

Day 4: Hesitating.

There are 3 interpretations for this one:

1. You have a lot of clothes and don’t know what to wear.
  2. Where did I leave my clothes?
  3. Why do I have clothes that are not mine?

8 Likes

thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think I just saw the most beautiful thing of my life :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m having lots of fun… :laughing: :grin:

IMG_20181117_112614

10 Likes

What are these?

2 Likes

Practice exercises to teach hand to go straight and do nice hatching…Found on the Internet… :sweat_smile: They say it’s good to do as warm ups too, like singers do with voice… if I’m wrong, tell me please… :see_no_evil:

EDIT: link :

10 Drawing Exercises for More Confident Lines and Hatching

8 Likes

I thought you were trying to draw saw tooth waveforms for some reason. :joy:

6 Likes

A baby dragon (from Clash Royale)

10 Likes

Heyy!!! It’s beautiful :smiley::smiley::two_hearts:

I dooo! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiley: And it’s soo Awesome!!! You are truly veryyy talented with this art damn it looks soo real!

:heart_eyes:Awiee! Thank you! Soo much!! :see_no_evil::revolving_hearts:

That’s really good that you are learning hatching and shading. :smiley: This way you’ll be more accurate good good!. I’ve got some to share i was doodling yesterday. I’ll make smiliar kinda small drawings for next 3-4 mths hehe :blush:

Hey! That’s cute! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

IMG20181118070307-01

IMG20181117072723

Edit : of course these ain’t my imagination original ideas from Pinterest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
If you are on ig then you can check mizo_art smthg like that username I don’t know well as i am not there

15 Likes

Thank you!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: That makes me sooo happy​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And really nice that you know them🤗

2 Likes

Oooh and your drawings are Amazing too! I like the style, really beautiful😍

2 Likes

You can make it to the sunriiisee! Even @samuel_the_leader knows them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You rhymed it! :heart_eyes::smiley: Awie thank you!! It’s not original creation. All copying pictures lol. I can’t create by my own imagination :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Mine is copying pictures too actually:joy::thinking: But that doesn‘t make your art worse than ist is! Drawing just my imagination in mind is REALLY hard, I they sometimes, but… no, it doesn‘t work​:joy:

1 Like