Playing with the Drawing tools!

That explains why I don’t know it. We don’t need it in electronics and high school art was idiotic in every sense of the word.

1 Like

:joy: it’s useful knowledge though
If it shows up in nature that much then it can be useful in designs

Not for a PCB where you need to cram as much as you can in as little space as you can. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Real life is just as important as exams though eh
An employer’s pet peeve lol

After doing a bit more research I’m starting to see that it’s all based on a relative perception of perfection. Also I honestly can’t think of anywhere in electronics where this can be applied.

Aye I agree not in electronics
It gave you something to read about while you find some sleep at least lol

1 Like

And on that note I’ll be heading off. Bye :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

@the_termin8r your drawing is not so bad… just a little disproportion like @framos1792 said… it should be perfectly geometrical… :thinking: not bad! :smile:

2 Likes

Lol, proportions were the last thing I was thinking about. I was just trying to send myself to sleep :joy:

5 Likes

So nice i love it

It just isn’t and I hate it :joy:

You did a good job @the_termin8r I could never draw like that well done so don’t put yourself down cause it is really good

The technique is piss easy, 1 colour vertical lines, 1 colour horizontal, 1 colour diagonal TL to BR and 1 colour diagonal TR to BL. I’m an engineer, not an artist.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t draw to save my life I can write lyrics and sing but can’t draw

I can’t do that either :joy: :joy: :joy:

Then what is your hidden talent cause everyone has one

I have a couple of skills, no talents :stuck_out_tongue:

Then what are your skills

Well I’m good with my hands, I find it fairly easy to design and build things. I can troubleshoot practical things, understanding how things work comes more naturally to me.

This sort of stuff:

2 Likes

Just looked at same of your Lego creations and I am impressed you’re good with your hands no wonder why your an engineer

1 Like