Playing with the Drawing tools!

I don’t draw. Even when I’m drunk.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

That is Adorable! I love giraffes so much.

This is one of the first drawings I did that wasn’t of a character, It’s one of the ones I’m most proud of so I thought I’d share it.
This was done digitally with and app called Procreate

10 Likes

I love the hair, very detailed!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:
Your drawing is nice! :smile:

BTW…you can reply altogether in the same post, just quote what you want to reply to… it’s better like that… :wink:

Here’s link for explanations:

Forum Tools (For our new siblings)

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll definitely be using that link!

2 Likes

Glad to be of help! :blush: :smile:

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand why you are trying to do it in one go. Why won’t you work on each detail instead of trying to smash the whole face. You know, you can. And you know, you can count on me if you have some questions. Redo.
And don’t start with the hair.

3 Likes

:grimacing: Just to make a try… :see_no_evil: Thank you! I’ll ask you when I have some free time… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:blush: good to see creative flow in here…
This was the most recent one, it was photograph i tried to make, and yes some flaws in posture i guess, hair bit, other stuffs i am a bit satisfied. I’ll post both sketch and original. Oki oki, a but satisfied
This is thr image
IMG_20190528_160241

IMG20190525164755-02

14 Likes

I’m speechless :no_mouth:
Amazing is say nothing

2 Likes

Thank you!
@jabinquaken what should i use to get a darker shade? Charcoal?

1 Like

It’s really a good progress.
Work on proportions and you get even better.
And why do you want a darker shade? For what part?

Thanks a lot
Ik there’s something missing with the proportions but for the first time I ain’t able to make it out, i guess the angle of the face .

Hair part…

You can use charcoal but I think, it might look somewhat off. I like the way it is now so I won’t put much accent on it.

oki then i’ll keep practicing with this only. A break for few days cause of admission stuffs, i am a bit busy. Thank you :smile:

Finally done.
Irene.
20190603_062420-01

16 Likes

Awesome!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m totally in love with the expressions of your drawings, it’s like they are alive

2 Likes