Playing with the Drawing tools!

Thank you! :blush:

You’re welcome! Can’t wait to see your artworks! :smile: :hugs:

Congrats :laughing:

1 Like

Yayy! :smiley: Congo! :tada:

1 Like

The detail of the next one.
Gonna make a proper photo by the daylight.
Made a hole in the hair due to too sharp pencil :frowning:

Anyway, looks decent.
20190519_001510-02

15 Likes

I did that time. I was desparate. :joy:

:scream: can’t you fix it somehow? Because the drawing looks great from what I see!! :heart_eyes: :black_heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can not be repaired. Not that critical, though.

2 Likes

Aaaand done.
Veronica.

20190519_091844-01

17 Likes

you’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink::wink:

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: don’t worry my friend i will post :smiley::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink::wink::wink::wink:

congratulation my friends Post 2000 @IronSoldier16 @Honey8 @Ipfan61 @jabinquaken

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I can’t find it… where? It looks super awesome and perfect buddy. That hole isn’t noticable… imo

1 Like

Here.
20190519_184708

6 Likes

Not sure if it’s been discussed before, but how do you create such detailed skin texture?

1 Like

Alright, I will describe.

1. Hatch the area with a hard pencil and smudge it thoroughly with a paper stump.
  2. Rub slightly with a softest eraser you can find.
  3. Make another subtle layer with a HB.
  4. Mark the lighted spots with a sharpened elastomer eraser.
  5. Draw the shadow parts with a sharp or a mechanic pencil.
  6. Check out the result and if needed add some HB or H or eraser texture, minding the overall shadow areas.

Something like this…

7 Likes

:dizzy_face: :heart_eyes: Awesome!!!
And thanks for the tips! :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

3 Likes

That’s a detailed process, makes sense!

2 Likes

Well, it is time consuming. And of course, you gotta understand what is the skin texture, comparing with the original.

1 Like

Copy paste to my notes!
I tried hair, i will post it here later
In a day or two i will start a bigger project, ( the sketch which needs more time) Thanks for the skin texture tips i needed them hehe :smiley:

Today our phylosophy teacher let us draw (it happens once in 1000 years), the theme was:. Χοσμος, cosmos, which means order in greek

I sincerely had no idea, a hand was the only thing feasible that came to my mind, pointing is giving an order, no? Not that kind of order someone expects… DSC_0644

Satisfaction 4 out of 10
(I think there is a vein that doesn’t exist ahah)

9 Likes

I try to do my first whole portrait! I was about to rip it off after the sketch, but @Honey8 saved it :laughing: ,in the end I re-did from beginning… my impression: it’s scary! :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

I warned you…now here it is… :see_no_evil:

IMG_20190525_144048

10 Likes

I like it so much :heart_eyes: thanks @Honey8 for having saved it

2 Likes

And thats why i saved it :smiley: its awesome !!! you did great in first try! :clap:

2 Likes