Playing with the Drawing tools!

nouu no! It’s easy. I did shadow in 5-7 mins! See you have that paper roll? or the paper stump whatever you cal that. Take the used one and just make with that. It already have some graphite in it. And then outline with the pencils :smiley:

This! I had to buy new one. I went to market and was thinking what i forgot lol … it was this! :laughing:

1 Like

I do know how to use the smudging stuff. What I meant is that you need to spend more than 5-7 minutes on that to make it look cool. It might even take hours.

2 Likes

ooh! i got it. actually i haven’t drawn to many shadows, hehe :blush:

I made it today… not that satisfied with this… but oki doki

IMG_20190516_121224-01

edit: I will try making portraits with some hairstyles now. It’s hard for me to do the hair so just practice!

18 Likes

Guys you are amazing seriously your art is mindblowing too… good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and I m really sorry friends i come late to join this forums because of my board exam and now already exam is over in april month so i m free :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: now i m here for you guys to develop my art skills and your work is you guys teach me how to make beautiful art and my art is not better friends but if you teach me my art will be better i need your help can you help me friends?? :smiley::smiley::heart_eyes::wink::wink::wink: @jabinquaken @lpfan61 @Honey8 @the_termin8r @framos1792 @justinkilmer @claritea and friends you are so brilliant & great :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: keep going your work you guys so amazing :wink::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:have a great day my dear friends:smiley::smiley::wink::wink:

6 Likes

Hellooo and welcome on forum!! :smile: :sun_with_face: It’s never too late to join! :smile: And thank you!! :blush: Share us your artworks if you like, so we can see how you work… :blush:

1 Like

Wait, why am I in this list? I can’t draw for sh*t.

5 Likes

This! Welcome @rahulRK, looking forward to seeing your artwork

Ended another hair drawing… :blush:
Changed the brand of pencil, this time I used a faber castell one, not a cheap one like before…there’s so much difference! @jabinquaken , you were absolutely right!

IMG_20190403_100525

IMG_20190518_161616

13 Likes

I liked your flower. Got it somewhere saved.

3 Likes

Dude? How can you forget the Bacon man?!

Ah see ! You can draw

@lpfan61 it’s super awesome as always :smiley: yay i will create one hair drawing tmro as well hehe ! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so so much!! :blush: :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

God, that thing? That’s probably the worst thing I’ve drawn. It was done in 10 mins because I wanted to fall asleep. :joy:

1 Like

you draw to fall asleep?

edit : then draw everyday instead of talking to me in mornings!! :heart_eyes:

I got nothing to pass time today… so playing with these

IMG20190518154136

Amd i ruined this :joy: used marker before the background was dried

IMG20190518160502

IMG_20190518_161255

IMG20190518170834

IMG20190518172810

13 Likes

Nice ha:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::wink::wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much my friend sure i will post my creativity:smiley::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow soo amazing great :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @rahulRK :blush:

You can reply all in one post by tagging or by quoting.

Just select the text you want to quote and you’ll see the option

Btw welcome to the community :blush::blush:

2 Likes

thank you so much @Honey8:grinning::grinning::grinning::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink:but ik don’t worry sorry for that and now i m doing multitasking studies and forums i love it :grin::grin:

Post 2000 congrats.

1 Like