Personal Projects

Those rides in the dark look awesome! They almost look like a racing game :smile:

1 Like

Yeah it reminded me of that too.

lol- and the damage is a collerteral one? :joy:

Why would it be collateral? I didn’t set out to do any damage in the first place lol.

1 Like

lol- get her back in shape :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks like it was fun as always u did a great job

Finished the repairs earlier today.

2 Likes

Yaaay!! Well done!! :smile:

1 Like

I also forgot to mention that I reinforced the edges of the body post holes with epoxy resin.

So next time it will resist better to shocks !? Be careful anyway… :smile:

When I flip over all the shock is sent to 4 small points, I actually had a small crack coming from one of the post hole. The epoxy should in theory make it a bit stronger. Also if you think my breakages are bad, you should see what the real hobbyists do to their cars. I’m considered a fairly careful owner.

1 Like

I would be so scared to ruin it that I would use it only on safe tracks… :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile: you’re doing great!

I don’t like crashing, I have a small heart attack every time it’s bigger than a couple of rolls. They are designed to take a fair bit of abuse. Also there are no RC tracks near me, there’s one near uni but they only allow road cars and they all have paid memberships. I drive around in public areas.

1 Like

Incredible…this means you have emotions for your cars! :sun_with_face: :grin: nice!
Well, ok… it’s so much fun even to repair them…if it wasn’t for price sometimes…

This means I’m looking not to bankrupt myself, this stuff is expensive as hell.

Yes, working on them is fun, but costs are stupid. Still cheaper than gaming though.

2 Likes

yaay- this the way I love her to look like: ready for the next run with her master- I already see the twinkle in her eyes ( she looks very enterprising and cheeky again!) Good job bro @the_termin8r :+1: ( this emo just- yeah- looks creepy somehow- but :wink: it just fits my emotion about you and your work- you are just :+1: :blush:

Great work @the_termin8r ohoo those headlights! :smiley::clap::clap:

The gifs were great! :+1::+1::+1: Like a game… the scene was like that! :smiley:

Oho… it broke… lil’ banshee… doctor’s/inventor’s call!! @the_termin8r :confused:

Wow! I am not the only one who felt like that!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Great! Doctor completed the operation! :+1::+1:

Ooh. Good that you’ve RC track near uni… safe there… you won’t be much afraid. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh… my journey for this post was like… wow banshee ready, oh banshee broke… doc’s call! , And yeah… good to see it back. You are great in these stuffs @the_termin8r :+1::+1:

I’m not looking to drive there. They won’t let me in either way.

But why? Its meant for that…

Because it’s for roadcars only and I’m not paying for a membership. Also they do very little in the way of free driving, it’s mostly racing.