Personal Projects

I think I might be able to start designing the robotic arm over the weekend. For now I haven’t got time to do much and I’m still waiting for Banshee’s parts.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: nice try :joy::joy: no chance :stuck_out_tongue:

So tell me, maybe I oversaw, what surgery is olanned with my banshee-baby?? Sth serious? All I recall is that she had an accident…

Just need to repair it since the last crash.

1 Like

Good going with that :+1:t2: Bring her back in the good shape she was in when we met : ) And this now the Rob-ot smiley : ) - to make it readable in machine language - :joy::joy:

1 Like

Spent yesterday doing repairs and general servicing on Banshee. It’s in various stages of disassembly in the pics.

4 Likes

Hope she will be in back in best shape very soon :)) looking forward

Wow look lke u having fun building a IndyCar that really take a lot of time to build i hope it comes together good and runs great.

It’s a truck. I don’t have anywhere to drive a road only car. I’ve had it for a while. This was just a service / repair session.

1 Like

:joy::joy: :+1::+1::+1: Yeah walker! Correct!

Is she back in shape? Or still work goin on?

Banshee is back to normal:

7 Likes

So glad to hear that! Good job!

1 Like

It was actually a minor fix. It took longer because I was doing other things too.

1 Like

Wow are u going to take it out on a test drive

I don’t need to. I’ve owned it for about 5 years, I know it’s fine. The next run will be when I have time.

Aww good to see her back! :blush:

Lol, why do you guys keep trying to personify it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol. Just for fun…

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Great job - she looks like going for a walk :sunny:

… and btw this yellow sky/sun thing from the other day seemed to be caused by sahara desert ( just one „s“ :joy:) sand- blown up in the atmosphere somehow- heard it on the radio rn :blush:

2 Likes

Camazotz fried yet another circuit board yesterday. For some reason it really pissed me off; probably because I spent ages trying to fix it. I’ll buy one last board and replace / upgrade the MOSFETs before they get fried this time. If they burn out again, I don’t know what I’ll do with it. I’ll probably forget about it as a project. :confused:

1 Like

You’re very skilled and can fix everything! I have trust in you! :hugs: if you fail this time it doesn’t matter!it’s another experience to add to your knoledge in this subject… :wink: stay strong! :hugs:

1 Like