Personal Projects

Do you watch Electroboom on youtube by any chance?

Just finished the property cards. They look like a mess but are actually readable and correspond to the real ones. I’ll explain everything in greater detail when I finish the whole thing.

3 Likes

Chance and community chest cards are also done. A few of them were pretty hard to make understandable.

2 Likes

Your cards are very pretty! :smile:

1 Like

So as it turns out I added a lot more to the main board:

I also improved the property cards:

And made the bank tray:
(money compartments closed)

(money compartments opened)

2 Likes

Great job!it’s perfect! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, but it’s not finished yet. I need to make a main frame for it and a cover.

The complete set! :smile: I like it so much! :smile:

You changed the profile picture! Nice avatar! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I found it a few years ago.

4 Likes

Poor donuts… now when I eat it this picture will come to my mind… :joy:

1 Like

I had not but it’s pretty interesting not to mention funny
I watched the electrocution in bath tub in the morning and it was pretty good, rule breaking and unsafe experimentation is always fun lol

1 Like

I thought you might have because he did a video on 3d printers and used the hot glue analogy. And then proceeded to make a 3d tree with a glue gun.

Oh nah I just had a lot of experience(or time to kill) with hot glue guns lol first thing that came to mind I guess
I’ll keep looking through his stuff :grin:
Sweet jelly dognuts man, hard to recognize you now though so use to the other lol

1 Like

So this is where it came from! I was wondering from why are you having this poor donut profile!

Just finished the main base / frame structure with space for the bank tray. Now all I have left is the cover and side paneling.

4 Likes

Call me as unknowing: Can you play this Monopoly then? And could you also made it as Linkin Park edition too? Maybe like not buying streets and stuff but maybe Songs? Ite would be Park Av then? I would love it!

3 Likes

Yes it’s totally playable. No I can’t make an LP edition, at least not without making it a million times harder as it doesn’t use words. It uses a colour code system I had to devise based on the real game, because there are no letter pieces and I don’t like using stickers. I’ll explain more about the colour coding when I finish it.

I finally finished the cover. This thing alone has a whopping 5889 pieces. The ‘mosaic’ on the top is 2297 pieces. Now all that’s left is to add the odd finishing touch and to put everything into one file (and pray the program doesn’t crash trying to process over 10k pieces).

The underside:

5 Likes

Wow!!amazing! :smile: I pray with you… :pray: