"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

They’ll send us a snip on LPU. Then a few days later it’ll be released I think. It happened that way last time.

1 Like

We’ll probably get some sort of preview or announcement. I don’t think it’s happening this week though

I really wonder if the hardest track on the album will be akin to Final Masquerade lol. Wouldn’t that be something…

I think this will defenitly not happen since all of their albums, even ATS, included at least 1 or 2 songs which where kind of hard.

and let’s not forget that one track that is completely different from the rest of the album. Like Until it Breaks on LT and The Messenger on ATS

1 Like

I hope the grand finale of the album will be something spectacular like A Line in the Sand.

2 Likes

There might be something interesting in the background, but it’s too blurry to read.

2 Likes

Most of tracks are always following the same line except a couple of them that are mostly used as singles.

How do you think the new one would start like?

There are some options, between a soft sound like Iridescent, trying to give a “new” vibe like Burn It Down or mostly a “boom!” as Guilty all the same did. I know it depends of the new style but I can’t stop figuring the intro at least.

For a moment I thought it was a sandwich with a bug in it… :dizzy_face:

I still hope for some accoustic stuf but something tells me that’s not going to happen for this album.

3 Likes

We have seen some acoustic guitars over the last year, so you never know

Well, this was from yesterday https://www.instagram.com/p/BPbEeYLDyOG/?taken-by=linkinpark

1 Like

Out of boredom I made this fake tracklist for the new album, based on the titles we know.

01 Can We Go Back
02 Locked Outside
03 'Till The Walls Come Down
04 Hands And Knees
05 Sleepwalking
06 Out Of Reach
07 Friendly Fire
08 Staring Back
09 Lost My Horizon
10 Thousand Goodbyes
11 Can We Go Back II

4 Likes

If there are 2 songs called Can We Go Back and Can We Go Back II, then I think they might end up being transition songs. Then again, it could also be one song called Can We Go Back, and then Can We Go Back II could be a reprise.

yeah I was thinking of a reprise thing, but who knows?

What about “Salvation”? Chester was talking in a studio video about searching for salvation and knowing that it’s somewhere out there. But thats a great imagined tracklist in my opinion.

I remember that video, but they didn’t mention “salvation” as an actual song title

It’s too quiet, they must give us something surely, even if it’s like a 5 second snippet or a song title, or even a bit of artwork… but nothing, the suspense is killing me

7 Likes

Shit somebody get this guy to a hospital!!!

3 Likes

I think Lost My Horizon is the first one I am interesed to listen.
That should be one of the first ones on the tracklist :slight_smile:
And please add more than just 11 tracks, they did more demos with more titles D:

At least 15

Anyone see Mike’s recent story on IG? Where do you think they are?