"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

If you’ve been following social media over the past few days, you have seen the Snapchats and more of Linkin Park working on a project (assumed to be a photo shoot) for the new album - here, here, and here.

A Los Angeles area photographer has confirmed that they are now shooting a music video.

There of course is no news on when we will get a single or music video, but we may hear something soon.
(Taken from a LPlive Post)

1 Like

(watch it from 9:40, this guy got some great news. Watch till the end)

3 Likes

No I can’t see it on pc :frowning:

What’s happening?

dude was taking drone footage in la
directors were shooting for a music video told him to stop
asked to use his footage in their video, it was linkin park
I assume it was same bridge that keep showing up from photo shoot
come on already! midnight Friday release! (LA time lol)

I saw the video before, I thought the same about the bridge. How small is this world :laughing:

Recording a music video at sunset, I wonder how its going to look at the end

I don’t see it. :confused:

mellower song maybe?
track 9 up there^^
lost my horizon
haha

I think so, there is a video on their FB page where Mike is singing a few words like “lost my way” and something about an horizon as he plays the keys,maybe its going to be a quiet and mellow song.

All I see is this:

2 Likes

Niice. Who else thinks that’s the tracklist what is covered under the towel? :stuck_out_tongue:

where was that at? lol
nah the towel is for people to wipe their tears when they say its being postponed for a couple months

3 Likes

Video from Mike’s IG story (Cropped, zoomed, slowed down):

I can’t make out the 3-letter acronym

(It’s just offers, but gives clue to who they collaborate)

Maybe it could be Others instead of Offers?

Based on the pictures we’ve seen from the music video (as in what they are wearing) and just the fact they asked someone random if they could use their drone footage, this album seems like it could be pretty laid back, or at least the single

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but I have a strange feeling they’ll do a 360 degree video. Maybe for the first single, maybe for the later ones. I mean Mike did do it for Fort Minor.

I had that thought, too, but I’m not sure how they would make the drone footage work for that

Would be fun if they did a DVD with 360 stuff. Maybe that’s why it’s taking so long?

1 Like

The 3-letter acronym might be BBC.
They could release a single (titled “Others”) on the BBC radio?
Or maybe they discussed BBC and other possibilities where to release the first single.
Also “Album 7” might hint that they don’t have an album title yet.

2 Likes

So expect this wait to be quite a bit longer

1 Like

Not sure why almost everyone is expecting new music this soon. Mixing and mastering don’t happen over night.