"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

We’re getting new music before Valentine’s Day.

2 Likes

they started mixing back in December, so it’s possible that at least the single is done

1 Like

According to an interview posted here, the began mixing since november and it is already done. If not then they are so relaxed at traveling so much lately and doing other stuff if music is even not masterized yet.

Besides I don’t think they used unfinished music to start recording the music video :confused:

2 Likes

@rickvanmeijel The single yeah, maybe. I still don’t expect new music for another month or two (hopefully I am wrong).

@dr_64 What kind of travels? I only saw 4 of them went to that Mercedes thing (again!) and I’m surprised Mike is not in Anaheim for NAMM this year, Ethan went alone.

1 Like

Yep those travels. Its been a while since they are not in the studio, I don’t know if they do mixing at anyplace or Mike’s home studio.
I guess they already finished working on music and are getting ready with merchandise, release dates, artwork etc, that’s what is most known until now :slight_smile:

Stone Sour is in their studio now, they’ve been there since the day LP was loading their gear out actually.
Not sure who is mixing and mastering the album this time so I can’t tell if it’s happening in LA or elsewhere. We’ll see…

1 Like

I don’t believe they’d do the mixing/mastering in Mike’s home studio. Maybe in the one we’ve been seeing since THP, or they could have gone elsewhere. But I think Mike’s home studio is more of a place to record, and not to mix and master (I could be wrong).

That’s why I think they are done with mixing, but maybe you and @evooba are right, they could be still working on them right now but they dicided not to post photos anymore.

1 Like

No more “studio details!”

1 Like

Meanwhile the LP fanbase

(?

3 Likes

no joke lmao
you know youre in trouble when you realize that’s literally you

1 Like

I know right xD
Fortunately, another of my fav bands just released a new album today and kept me calmed…for now

Also I found this, but I did not understand some parts, she speaks so quickly for me and captions are not always right.

1 Like

what band is that?
its pretty much same info as before =/
different sounds but I mean every album has been different so no suprise

2 Likes

The band is called Starset, they play electronic rock-pop music inspired by space stuff, they are almost a sci-fi band. This is one of my favourites

I literally just said something about starset in another forum on here lol! But omg I love them they are great!! New album is great too I saw them a few times in concert!

1 Like

That’s cool, I have no plans to go and see them live yet, but I also liked their newest work, they put a bit more of pop and trap influences here.

1 Like

they sound pretty cool
reminded me of breaking Benjamin

1 Like

I love them and breaking Benjamin especially since my name is Ben :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

maybe the single is not coming this month?:confused: maybe before valentine’s day?:confused:

Maybe they’re release “Valentine’s Day” from MTM on Valentines Day :stuck_out_tongue: