"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

If there are 2 songs called Can We Go Back and Can We Go Back II, then I think they might end up being transition songs. Then again, it could also be one song called Can We Go Back, and then Can We Go Back II could be a reprise.

yeah I was thinking of a reprise thing, but who knows?

What about “Salvation”? Chester was talking in a studio video about searching for salvation and knowing that it’s somewhere out there. But thats a great imagined tracklist in my opinion.

I remember that video, but they didn’t mention “salvation” as an actual song title

It’s too quiet, they must give us something surely, even if it’s like a 5 second snippet or a song title, or even a bit of artwork… but nothing, the suspense is killing me

7 Likes

Shit somebody get this guy to a hospital!!!

3 Likes

I think Lost My Horizon is the first one I am interesed to listen.
That should be one of the first ones on the tracklist :slight_smile:
And please add more than just 11 tracks, they did more demos with more titles D:

At least 15

Anyone see Mike’s recent story on IG? Where do you think they are?

If you’ve been following social media over the past few days, you have seen the Snapchats and more of Linkin Park working on a project (assumed to be a photo shoot) for the new album - here, here, and here.

A Los Angeles area photographer has confirmed that they are now shooting a music video.

There of course is no news on when we will get a single or music video, but we may hear something soon.
(Taken from a LPlive Post)

1 Like

(watch it from 9:40, this guy got some great news. Watch till the end)

3 Likes

No I can’t see it on pc :frowning:

What’s happening?

dude was taking drone footage in la
directors were shooting for a music video told him to stop
asked to use his footage in their video, it was linkin park
I assume it was same bridge that keep showing up from photo shoot
come on already! midnight Friday release! (LA time lol)

I saw the video before, I thought the same about the bridge. How small is this world :laughing:

Recording a music video at sunset, I wonder how its going to look at the end

I don’t see it. :confused:

mellower song maybe?
track 9 up there^^
lost my horizon
haha

I think so, there is a video on their FB page where Mike is singing a few words like “lost my way” and something about an horizon as he plays the keys,maybe its going to be a quiet and mellow song.

All I see is this:

2 Likes

Niice. Who else thinks that’s the tracklist what is covered under the towel? :stuck_out_tongue:

where was that at? lol
nah the towel is for people to wipe their tears when they say its being postponed for a couple months

3 Likes

Video from Mike’s IG story (Cropped, zoomed, slowed down):

I can’t make out the 3-letter acronym

(It’s just offers, but gives clue to who they collaborate)