"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I liked that album bu that same reason, the same rawness, matureness and I think that’s the more improved album by the instrumental side. More with All For Nothing, GATS, Rebellion, Mark The Graves Drawbar/Final Masquerade and the epic A Line In The Sand. I fell in love with those instrumentals. The artwork was also cool, makes the album more solid and majestically more professional and serious for me.

Now don’t get me wrong the drums and guitar are unbelievable! Brad and Rob was at their best on that album. And I love it a lot cause of its energy and heaviness (I listen to screaming and metal so yea) but to me me it just wasn’t close to Meteora or HT cause some songs were too dirty sounding

1 Like

And sadly I really wanted to see those songs live but I missed both tours cause the didn’t come close enough to me and I had school… and I am so mad I missed the of mice and men cause I LOVE them. I really hope they keep a few THP in the set so I can hear them

1 Like

I thought it was a little too energetic like they let loose on it
I remember not liking any of the singles coming out for the opposite reason people dislike oml right now
Final masquerade was that bridge for me and some of mike’s raps
After a while though I got use to it and appreciated it for similar reasons
It’s just not something I’d throw on every day like m2m or ats
Thp is strictly for pissed off days for me haha just here and there

To me, heavy connects with your state of mind deeply and battle symphony motivates/encourages you not to give up. While the latter may not be that emotional, it could actually boost you up and remove the mess that heavy describes so openly.

4 Likes

Off topic but since a discussion was started, we have other threads for each album, THP is here:

1 Like

Does anyone else have a feeling that OML has been leaked or will be leaked before the official release?

5 Likes

I think it is time to say that lp already change there music style in there upcoming new album one more light and I can say one thing i really appreciate the this new voice in heavy and battle symphony. here his voice is so awesome even the lyrics too and i am waiting to see how much surprise is putting in the rest of the album.

1 Like

I don’t know why this interview surfaced now but it’s from the THP era.

Yeah? Well, doesn’t matter then, I’m sorry for that

I doubt it leaked already, but I’m sure it will. All big releases usually do

2 Likes

I guess it will leak too…

Most albums leak ahead of time. It’s the way the music industry is now. There’s really no way to avoid it. It’s inevitable, but it’s fine. They know it’s gonna leak, they’re probably not even worried about it.

4 Likes

May is too long to wait. I’ll listen to the leaks!

4 Likes

Me too ! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nope, I won’t. Gonna wait till the official release(and btw they may do a stream of album on ITunes or smth before the release, just like it was with THP)

3 Likes

I’ll probably listen to the leaks just because I personally have no problem with leaks, but I know other people do.

1 Like

I’ll probably listen to it too. LP is going to do a show here in Brazil one week before the OML release date and I have to be prepared to sing every single word! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, if the full album leaks beforehand, I’m listening to it, no hestitation. May is just too long of a wait :joy:

2 Likes

@_ferny if you think about it this way May isn’t that far as it seem to be. We are almost in April and then comes to May.

3 Likes