"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I’ll probably listen to the leaks just because I personally have no problem with leaks, but I know other people do.

1 Like

I’ll probably listen to it too. LP is going to do a show here in Brazil one week before the OML release date and I have to be prepared to sing every single word! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, if the full album leaks beforehand, I’m listening to it, no hestitation. May is just too long of a wait :joy:

2 Likes

@_ferny if you think about it this way May isn’t that far as it seem to be. We are almost in April and then comes to May.

3 Likes

I know but I’m really impatient with music lol. I just feel like the wait is too long compared to previous albums. If Heavy were to be released this month and Battle Symphony next month, I wouldn’t have a hard time.

1 Like

@_ferny I would say maybe they need more time that’s why it is taking so long i think. That’s what I think.

Maybe. But sadly they don’t choose the release dates, WBR does.

1 Like

Oh wow I never knew that. How?

Because it’s in their contract. Bands don’t have as much control over their music as we think they do

1 Like

Oh wow I feel that’s not fair at all but these famous people sign up for it so yeah. Can’t do anything about it.

Well they still write and produce the music themselves, at least Linkin Park does, but they don’t get to choose everything. I’m pretty sure the label has heavy influence on titles, single choices, release dates, music videos, and other stuff. The band basically just writes the music and let’s the labels do the rest of the work. It’s the payoff for being allowed to use their studio. I believe the labels also choose prices.

5 Likes

Battle Symphony was released one month after Heavy and I felt it was a short time, I think I am able to wait for the official release. Anyway if the whole album is leaked one week or days before I’ll check it. But not more leaked singles lol

This is another proof that sometimes you need to know a “few” key things plus have AGE ENOUGH to critique something beyond you, same copy-pasted salty comments :joy:

4 Likes

inb4 the next salt storm comes.

5 Likes

*Insert The Catalyst theme * (?

1 Like

I personally think dinosaur poop would be an awesome find hehe could fling it at this kid xD
Aanyway, I feel that’s 75% of negative comments out there right now

1 Like

“Oh everyone else is hating on LP for going pop so I’m going to also!” - this kid. He can’t even explain himself properly lol. True definition of conformist right here :joy: I don’t blame him though, he probably discovered Linkin Park like last week or something

5 Likes

See? even in Poppiest commercial stations for kids where they play almost anything that comes out, they’re still #1 :smiley:

Just LP

2 Likes

I completely forgot I was going those, I should start that back up because I think we only got like 5 albums in

@jFar920 Go for it! :smiley:

Everyone else, don’t forget that you were once that kid, that had discovered LP recently. Circumstances might have been different but hey, don’t deny the fact that you - almost - said and did what every fan at the time was saying/doing.

5 Likes