"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

@lplovebug_Jess i love heavy too this song is so good and beautiful his voice is awesome and really i love this band so much

2 Likes

Hahaha!! I had no idea they did this!! LMFAO!!

1 Like

Lol! really? it is from last year :laughing: probably althrough OML’s making of.

Well to me honestly THP was good but not clean! A lot of it was very garage bandy (I know that was the point) and the mixing was bad in a lot of it but the only songs truly “clean” were final masquerade, until it’s gone, a line in the sand… I mean I liked it just not as much as the first two

3 Likes

I agree about the quality of the album. I generally liked a lot of the songs on The Hunting Party, but the album itself was noisy (but not in a good way).

1 Like

Chester and Mike are coming to Amsterdam this Friday to promote the new songs. It sucks that I have to work. People can win a chance to ask the guys a question and meet them. But I doubt I’d be able to ask a serious question about the new stuff anyways, so.

“Why is heavy so BS?” “What’s with the heavy BS?” “How much heavy BS do you think you’ll get once the album is out?”

I just can’t… LOL

4 Likes

They’re gonna be in Paris on the 27th doing the same thing. I’m hoping for a London one as well but we’ll see.
Having the chance to hear them play acoustically is a dream to me.

5 Likes

Q: why is everything so heavy? badumtss

2 Likes
7 Likes

I am getting ready to work upon my appreciation skills before the album comes out in order to have the same thoughts as blackbear has.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

How the heck is everyone find these shows on TV about LP I feel left out.

Why is Heavy so Battle Symphony?? :wink:

4 Likes

I never thought of that :grinning:

1 Like

You beat me to it!!

1 Like

Hey guys, has been a while since the last time I came here… And there’s a lot of new posts here!!!

Well, I’ll post my opinion about BS:
I won’t say that I didn’t liked it, but I’m not completely happy with it too… I liked the song, but I think it is… just… normal!? I don’t know if it is the right word to describe it, but I didn’t feel any special feelings, any connection with the song. With Heavy was different. I liked it from the first time I listened to it, and this felling grew up inside of me and now I love Heavy. I think Heavy catch me more in this emotional side. I can feel “the pain / the will to chance” more in Heavy than BS. Maybe I just have to listen to BS a few more times to get used to it. And one more thing that’s bothering me is that both songs have no vocal involvement from Mike. Or at least not that I have noticed. Today LPU uploaded a video with Mike singing part of Heavy but I confess that I can’t recognize his voice in the music…

2 Likes

Nick!!! Is that you? Why do you look like you go to Linkin Park academy? For a second I thought you were Chris Colfer

1 Like

Lol, yeah, that’s me. LP academy sounds nice… maybe I should tell our school director…

LP Academy? If that was an actual thing that’d be totally awesome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LP x biology? Would be freaking awesome! Lol

2 Likes

I have thought of this before @.@

2 Likes