Real Talk: Recharged

Pretty much what @TripleXero and @EvoOba said. They just took a bunch of weak songs and completley crushed them. I didn’t even think it was possible to make UIB any worse than it already is.

The only reason I bought it was because my OCD kicked in and I wanted to add it to my LP collection. On another note, I think the art work is great.

This. The bass is sickening. It’s the sort of thing I feel when I get a headache a massive pounding in my head. It’s something to perform CPR to lol

1 Like

Oh, yes!! I absolutely love the art!

I think recharged is definitely their weakest album. I really enjoy A light that never comes and the COG remix though, but other songs just feel ‘‘soulless’’.
It seemed to me that the album came a bit out of nowhere, like a quick cash-grab. I know that’s probably not the case, but still.
I think the EDM genre overall doesn’t really fit the band. I hope they stay away from it in the future.

for bridges and Joes solos it has ever been and will ever be a part of their music, recharged showing their radicalst edm faces, just for fun and the sake of getting the possibilities maybe also!

Actually, if they (well, Mike) weren’t obsessed with Aoki and EDM in the first place none of this would have happened.

Joe could easily do a solo without it being just EDM (i.e RAR 2001) but with all this bad influence, he couldn’t help it. It’s the one part I wish they took off the setlist.

1 Like

for me it is like givig all colours to the rainbow
http://www.colourvision.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Abstract-Rainbow-Colours-Wallpapers-5.jpg

I appreciate their interest in working with different styles all the time, but this is just meh

it can get cought yasomehow…lol not crab btw where areya chilling right now???

what do you mean ‘where am i chilling’?

For real where on which cost are you???

I live in the Netherlands :slight_smile: you?

Isn’t he from the Netherlands?

What amazes me most is that we have both “serious” & “Recharged” in the same sentence. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But what if the sentence is “you like Recharged, are you bloody serious?” :stuck_out_tongue:

So someone said (s)he likes Recharged? If we all have our priorities right, we can avoid the sentence you mentioned by bludgeoning that person to death. :anger_right:
Shout out to @intheend for snapping necks!

It was an example

Oh come, we all know that I’m the most dangerous here :stuck_out_tongue:

In your example someone would have mentioned that (s)he likes Recharged, only then someone else would have said:,

But now this gives me an idea for a new insult: “You like Recharged”. This could be badazz. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not serious and I’ve been doing stuff like this for years. No real hate behind my words. I have a dark sense of humor. snaps @TripleXero neck

See. He likes it.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m still baffled as to how the likes outweigh the dislikes on the Victimized remix

1 Like