"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Anyway, just with this one album - what a great time to be alive

2 Likes

My review is taking very long to write… I really hope you guys appreciate it. And that it gets more likes than my mashup review of every L.P. album :rage:

1 Like

The 21st century, where actual thoughts don’t matter, and “Likes” are everything.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that most if not all the songs will sound better live than on the CD.

4 Likes

Ok so everybody agree from now to not “like” @Im_Normal’s review once he posts it ok! :joy:
We all know it will be insightful just don’t give him the satisfaction of that click :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It is already on Spotify, as well as Crooked Teeth.

1 Like

So I came home from school today and found out I received my copy of One More Light a full day before it supposed to come out. I’m finding this very odd. This happened to any of you guys? I pre-ordered it off of Amazon but was not supposed to get it till May 19. PS some of the songs sound amazing I think you guys would like it.

1 Like

The album is already leaked on YouTube, so I was a bit suspicious… but I listened to it anyways

That’s so weird that I got it in the mail today though how is that even possible ?

Actually many other people did too, so yeah…

Since it was a preorder, they attempt to ship it beforehand so people receive it the day it comes out
Once it’s in shipper’s hands it’s up to them when they deliver it
Some people have gotten it even sooner whereas I was told it will arrive by end of day tomorrow

Sorry to hear that good luck. Wonder what time it will officially come out and if we see anymore music videos

Ok it’s cool
It’s in a few places already so not missing out :grin:
What have you thought of it?

It is amazing and it just now came out on iTunes One More Light is my favorite song than sorry for now

I keep checking out their YouTube just in case they upload something tonight

Just got my digital download email, check your email!

So I came home from school today and found out I received my copy of One More Light a full day before it supposed to come out. I’m finding this very odd. This happened to any of you guys? I pre-ordered it off of Amazon but was not supposed to get it till May 19. PS some of the songs sound amazing I think you guys would like it.

1 Like

Please post something like this under oml thread as it pertains and others have mentioned on that thread
Thanks

@jFar920, now I can bug you as the moderator :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Congrats :grin:

@jFar920 I knew something was up when you were acting all strict and serious Dad on us the other day. How’d you get the mod status?

1 Like

They uploaded the album on YT too. Nice change in thumbnails. Sorry for Now’s the best.