Once Upon a Time ... 4!

Everything was cold.

1 Like

There wasn’t a sign of life…

1 Like

All there was, was snow.

1 Like

And the cold wind blows

(So cool to have this thread revived @ironsoldier16 :sunny:)

1 Like

A vague noise arose from the nothingness.

1 Like

And shouted:“why the fuck is everything so heavy“?“ and this breaks the silence- a spot light shows up and in its center a stage appears

This voice said:

I’m not Kiiara, even if I sound like her. However, I’d die to meet Gaston, Anna and the rest of the guys! What are they now?

Elmo crawled out of a hole and looked around, looking for the source of the voice.

So… You are Elmo, uh? You maybe know where I live, but you won’t live anymore in this world. -says the voice before hit Elmo’s head with a bat and bring him to a Playland island.

Exactly as Elmo disappeared to Playland Island the voice continues to speak: „Elmo was only the first muwahahaha… be aware you freaks…“

1 Like

Then Elmo became real pale.

Because he was waiting since 27 days for the answer - but nobodies appeared- so he stays in pale shelter

He was like a stone, poor Elmo.

1 Like

His heart was stone cold too - and he felt it very heavy hurting in his chest - as a bird :eagle:- an eagle- landed right infront of him

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/227097-Hello-Its-Friday.jpg

1 Like

And in this moment the sun rises brightest and enlightened Elmos heart

He got his color back because of this enlightenment ‘Wow! Elmo happy!’ he said

1 Like

And happy Elmo starts to sing a song :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:joy::joy:- as the song filled the air- everybody starts to dance with this certain kind of smile on their faces :blush: