Once Upon a Time ... 4!

Everyday i look at the back stage video of linkin park and just seeing chester happy and having fun. Always make me happy. Always keep his memory alive a Legend Never Dies

Anyways, this a fairytale thread, so let’s go back to this

“What?”, Mike was like

“Mimosa island? Party?? No Mimosa Island green man!” He throws the last piece of pizza right on the frogs head. “You guys always think on partying, remember Guys??? We have a MISSION!”

The frog realizes there was no chance to talk to Mike in this mood, so he looked him deep in the eyes and was like
IMG_5053

1 Like

“Leave me alone!” said Mike and he pushed Kermit out the door.

Why the *uck I left heaven for this world that’s going to be swallowed up by water and fire yikes.

1 Like

Lmao amen

1 Like

“How rude!” Kermit was shaking his head while the sound from behind the wc-door was showing him- it wasn’t rude but a case of emergency that Mike had pushed him this way.

IMG_5260

After 15 very long minutes he turned back with a very relaxed face expression (:joy::blush:)

Everyone had fainted because of the fart. Kermit could now do what he planned; he put the unconscious Mike in a boat and sailed off into the sunset.

1 Like

And everything was peaceful and calm, until …

Gaston flew by in a rocket.

And a snail with a pink snapback on saw it all and watched from a distance.

1 Like

What’s next? Another incomprehensible event?! -said a small and stranger voice.

1 Like

Suddenly a big bang :boom: blew a lot of sand up and it got dark at mimosa bay. Nobody remembers after, how it was going after this but fact was that they all got covered by magic mimosabays sand- The next moment these guys appeared from out of nowhere
IMG_5408
In this moment the mimosa bayers knew, the only way out was trough. So they buildt a massive front -shoulder on shoulder- still not knowing why they all got in this nightmere but defending the bay with all they were able to …

Ot: heeya @ironsoldier16 - how nice you join here :sunny::sunny:

OT: Thanks, I’m trying to follow the line, but I still am lost.

“Let’s use Gaston for a human cannonball!” suggested the snail

… as they heard the thin snail voice with her apocalyptical news - they just felt like running :running_man:

Mike was running on top of the bunch - looking back very hectically, shouting: “Guys? This a virus… the GASTON-desease is not to take easy- we must run!!”

Everybody was scared, they all had heard about the massive impact the “GM” ( Gaston mania :joy:) has on each brain if it comes to an infection … (:stuck_out_tongue::laughing:)

While Anna was catching up the all the lost stuff from beach that the kids left there, she has a bright smile on her face :grin: as Miss Piggy asks her: “You like a Mimosa with that?”

1 Like

Before Anna knew it, she had drank countless of mimosa glasses.

1 Like

To the rescue appeared a pink flying elephant to save the day.

1 Like

haaahahaha :joy::joy::joy: LMAO

Nelli the eliphant flew already 8 days in circles above Mimosa bay- the Mimosas served for Anna and Miss Piggy were all drunk. Even the sweet inebriation passed for the reality: that was exactly the moment when Mike says: “We need a plan guys, it can’t go on like this.”

Right in this moment- as to underscore his words- a loud bang interups the scene and with a big dustcloud …

IMG_5975

A space shuttle landed right infront of them

Everybody was excited and curious- a few felt anxiously, Miss Piggy could not stopp her ongoing shouting like: “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!”

… the spaceship had landed, everybody started to move their body as the 8-days laming was gone and each of the Mimosa-bay guys was able to sense his body again.

“There must have been a potion of poison in these Mimosas.” Annas eyes were wide open while she speaks out the conclusion she assumed.

With a loud creak the spaceshuttle opens a gate- a few seconds later- two naked exit the ship
IMG_5969
“Guys? We need your help! Someone is hunting us- we are supposed to come here and save the human race- but this naked we feel ridiculous.” The voice of the rat speaking this, appeared female and got right into Annas heart.

She kneeled down and offered her hands to the naked rats - they jumped on it and Anna lifted them on eyelevel.

“Ok guys, tell us your plan!”, while speaking this her eyes were showing her excitement… and everybody stopped breathing in this second.

“Ok listen”, the male rat took the speech, "it went like this:…

@jabinquaken thaanx for the rats pic, I loved it- this why I used it here :blush:

It’s amazing! -said the voice trying to understand where she is now.

1 Like