Once Upon a Time ... 4!

Still trying to figure out why Mike thruw pizza at his friends.

Mike was like:“wtf? I throwed it because I could!” and his face was not supposed to answer more questions in this moment. “We are moving now- destination Mimosabay. The lovebombers
https://goo.gl/images/chYyDF
are on their way to pick us up.”

With their pizza-slices on their head Joe and Dave were like :yum: and ate the pizza from each others head… Anna asks: “you guys like a mimosa with that???” And the scene ended in great laughter …

Meanwhile, Miss Piggy and her knight were enjoying their honeymoon on the sun. After months had gone by, Miss Piggy and the knight had 4 lovely kids who grew up to become Ninjas.

1 Like

Then the knight was happy to be fruitful and have children and now they lived eternally watching over humanity taking care of our fruits so no one spoils them watching from our new vacation home having fun sun surfing on the solar flares.

It rained today while the sun was out they say in Puerto Rico that’s when a witch and a warlock gets married in nature.

My father said raise crows and they shall peck out your eyes my father say that his grandfather told him so WTF what mythology my grandfather grew up around.

The teenage mutant ninja bacon gang was on their mission to find the smashed bacon man, lol- the plan was- that together they would become the greatest bacon-bunch in the world.

They decided to print a wanted poster. Therefore they had to find the artist- able to draw the master himself … the smashed bacon man … (lol @the_termin8r

Then they were sitting in their office- and guess what? The office was in a small house which was located at the MIMOSA BAY

danggggg

and as they were waiting for hours that sbd calls them and gives info about their leader- Charly- the one with the red bandana was like : " guys- look out of the window… there is… Miss Piggy (:joy::rofl:) at the bay- and it looks like she is drinking Mimosas with the mermaids… !"

2 Likes

Then a pile of sand suddenly errupted from the beach and out of it climbed a few hands, followed by…

1 Like

It was none other than Bert and he seemed very angry.

https://screamsheet.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/bert.jpg

Miss Piggy walked over to the angry yellow man: “Hey Mr. Bert, you like a Mimosa first?” Bert was so surprised that he forgot to pay attention for a moment… exactly that was the second when the bacon-ninja-turtle jumped on his shoulder and fought him down- Bert had no chance- all that was visible in this moment was a huge dust cloud from the sand they were stirring up…

After the rumble, Bert fell to the floor and the Bacon Ninja Turtle stood proud next to him.

“Be warned angry yellow man!” they said.

“How dare you!” Bert said in between coughs.

then he coughs again a few time while slapping the sand from off his clothes, and then he says just- Guys- you have to be aware whom you are challaging…
images-1

Cookie Monster ate a power cookie and grabbed Bert by the foot.

http://mon.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0911/cookie-monster-coockie-monster-as-a-wrestler-demotivational-poster-1259095198.jpg

2 Likes

That was exactly the moment, when something moves the ground and something like a head came in sight…
24dad342e3485f896797026453dde5e0

The sand was spreading around and sprinkled all the other: Bert, the Bacon Ninjas, the Meermaids- Miss Piggy and Cookie Monster. After the dust was away and the air got clear again, they saw
It was nontheless than MARGORY - the wise trash heap- grewn out of the sand.

grafik

"Maaaaargoooooory !!! What an appearance!!! I am delighted!!!" It was Miss Piggy – freaking completely out…

And she was accompanied with the Freggles.

now that the crazy fraggles bunch was at Mimosa Bay- everybody got this feeling like party and dancing- so the fraggles does as they were best in: playing a gig for the Mimosa Islands inauguration
images-1

ot: lol - is the band also on Mimosa Island??

Mike was still in his room throwing pizzas at Joe and Phoenix for no given reason. Until poof Kermit the Frog showed up and was crying. Because Miss Piggy and his friends were having a party on Mimosa Island and he wanted to party too.

“You need to stop throwing pizzas Mike Shinoda! You need to bring me to Mimosa Island!” said Kermit the Frog

1 Like

DEPRESED feeling alone and in desperation.

2 Likes

OT:
Hey @orlandotorres7 :hugs: We all feel like this sometimes- sad melancholic powerless and lamed, it’s just ok.

Just always remember: you are not the only one - I guess it’s no lie to say, we all inhere knowing this depressed feel periods more or less intensiv The roots of this mental cancer are to find in the hurtings and pain that ppl did to us, sometimes in our bios- and as shelter and to not feel the pain we lame our emotional sensitivity until we are unable to feel anything. NUMB!

Only way out is through- the depression is caused by people and it is to heal by people- in form of new and healing experiences with people who care, and I am proud to say that inhere, we all can make this experience. I at least made it several times- on both sides of the field: to be depressed and to get support or to be well and give support- so today I send my power-sunshining vibes to you and I hope they will arrive on your side and light & warm up your heart :sunny:Hold on and stand strong- this life is just worrh it :muscle:t2:

I know how u feel i get depressed for many reasons but u have to take one day at a time keep yourself busy do something that might help u. I draw and write poems to keep myself from keeping myself form a dark place