Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

Ok so @samuel_the_leader was like, “I ain’t going on that tiny speedboat, cuz my uncle is gonna come for me. When is he coming for me?”

“When he comes for me, I’ll be gone from this place finally.” (Yes @The_early_walker u made me so mad I wanna leave this island)
http://www.baynews9.com/content/dam/news/images/2013/10/harry-sakal-helicopter-102813.JPG

OT @samuel_the_leader best regards too, I´m in the SAME SITUATION; how did we get so far? Never seen before, I cannot explain, understand or change anything, no matter how hard I try

again and again and again

so, narrator, what´s the group sit? Did the places in the boat will rest for the people?

Tension among the team was worse. Tension among the enemies were growing.Everyone wanted to do something, but were afraid. All the wanted to do was…

[OT: @gatsie haha, when I said that I am whistling, I just meant it as a reference to you, and not that I assumed it was the real you. My character in the story whistles at your character in the story, but since it’s we that are controlling our characters, I didn’t mean to get things weird.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes deep into the bones.
But now that I see that you are cool with it, here take a :kiss: :wink: ]

“Hey Flipper, long time no see!” said Dave happy to see his long lost brother again.
“And just in time!” said Dr Hiro.

Thnen all the members of Linkin Park took a moment apart to figure out what to do.

After several moments, they made a decision. They had enough of the negative atmosphere and they all missed their family and loved ones. And so they mutually agreed to take the boat with Dr Hiro. Each of them walked over to the boat. Lulu and Lorenzo followed their lead and stepped into the boat too.

“You guys sound like you need to talk things through.” said Chester as he looked at @The_early_walker and @samuel_the_leader and he stepped into the boat.
“I hope your uncle comes soon.” added Dave.

@samuel_the_leader and @The_early_walker both crossed their arms over their chests while they glared angry at one another and then quickly turned their heads away.

“Wait, with you guys in the boat, there’s only room for 2 more people!” said Junior Brown.
“It’s ok son, we’ll find our own way home.” said Doc Brown.
“Wait for us!” shouted Spongebob and Patrick Starfish and quickly ran towards the boat too.
“Don’t worry! I will come back for the others after I’ve brought these guys home.” said Dr Hiro.
“But… Wait!” @amitrish tried.

But it was no use. Dr. Hiro started the speedboat and off they went. Within moments the boat was nothing but a dot on the horizon.

[OT:
@The_early_walker and @samuel_the_leader I hope you guys will find a way to sort it out. Would be a bummer either of you stopped coming here because of this. Besides, this thread is almost 700 posts. We will party again soon! Right?

@amitrish Well… thanks mate, for not making things weird :wink:

(OT: Sorry can’t think - got a migraine right now.)

[OT: a quick question: do we leave it here, take a break and return for #4 in the OUaT franchise? The story seems to be at a good point. This is just an idea.

@gatsie

]

OT: it´s just passed thrue, but nobody listen…, righ t@samuel_the_leader?! :kissing: all passes by,
Storie
let´s gonna have a look how to leave from here @gatsie asks the others! Or did your uncle have a jumbo jet for transporting us all together?

He shrugged his shoulders ,don´t really know, but how many are we? only us five and the squarepant-starfish desaster, and theBrowns, @samuel_the_leader thought on, so let´s have me see my i-phone, when I get connection, I call him and order one, thats no really pob, guys!

Everybody breathes out, puhhhh, it was such a silly, weired situation, and now a solution, so grabbable, so near, they looked at each other and got a laughing kick altogether,

the Browns, Scotty Tumnus @Gatsie @amitrish, Mr, by the way, @samuel_the_leader and the early alker, they alltogetheer get a real near circle, embracing each others and had a great feeling inside their circle, really specialo feelings, sm tears are flowing but it all get into the swirl, as squarepant and spongie gave the fire space tto burn

But the good vibes suddenly got disrupted by the pilot muttering 2 words of distress.

“Oh crap…” the pilot sounded suddenly.

The group of friends looked at each other, each of them worried to what was going on. For the 2 words of distress by the pilot didn’t sound too promising.

“What’s the matter?” asked Scotty Tumnus finally.
“I’m afraid I am running out of fuel. I won’t be able to fly you all home just yet and must make a quick landing at the nearest airport to refill the tank of the plane.” explained the pilot.
“How is that possible?” asked @samuel_the_leader worried.
“I guess I wasn’t expecting the flight to take this long.” the pilot said.
“What’s the nearest airport then?” asked Spongebob.

[OT:

I too was thinking the same… Perhaps we could make post 700 a big surprising ending and then just stop and move to a new thread? Would be cool :slight_smile: ]

“The next airport”, mh, crck cr the connection wasn´t really good, “I reach at ab 1/2 hour, meant to be Rykyavik!” @samuel_the_leader uncle was good mooded, pack all your things and friends, samuel, mb one hour I´ll be there, you must be easts,ided from me, so, make a space clear at the beach, that I can make this wonderful toy, I bought that baby even two weeks ago,

…its soo much fun for me, I love it, flying it, Samuels uncle said

…then in about three hour, nephew, than I´ll save you and your friends! Prepair everything, that we can leave before the engine spent!" then everything becomes a really relaxed mood, Scotty Tumnus and Samuel prepairing together with @amitrish and Spongy and Patrick the runway, then everybody uses a break
Scotty and Gatsie

http://www.castlebay-hotel.co.uk/images/big/ba1.jpg
@samuel_the_leader, smoking a big cigarre

Mr. @amitrish

Spongy and Patrick

they managed to tinker sme balloons for welcomming the 90 jear old hero, saving them
and the Browns

and the early walker
http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/513f3fcd69bedd6e35000014/this-mans-bionic-hand-looks-like-something-out-of-the-terminator.jpg
reading cards with herself, as the planme came inside

(ot1 pl no more desaster only keeping them save posts are allowed, they all had to recover)

[ot 2 @gatsie all ok with me unless the story starts a lil more peacefull, maybe so kind of somwhere over the rainbow…]

Yup how’d u know, Uncle Nigel was the pilot (yup I planned for him to be the pilot), and speaking of Iceland (Reykjavik), I have a scar shaped like Iceland

“So what island in the Atlantic did we arrive from?” @samuel_the_leader asked.

Meanwhile, Uncle Nigel (my uncle) was discussing their flight plans now: “Ok from here onwards, everybody is going their separate ways.” said Uncle Nigel. “So me, @samuel_the_leader, @The_early_walker, @Gatsie & @amitrish would be taking a flight back to Europe (and then take separate flights back to their respective towns/cities, @samuel_the_leader is visiting Uncle Nigel’s house in the UK for a bit). Doc Brown and his son needs to hire ppl to go help fix the Time Machine Train, so after returning to America to find technicians to help, they would be returning to that remote island to guide those assistants in fixing the Time Machine Train. Meanwhile on the other side, those ppl who are on that speed boat, they have arrived in NYC. LP and their families, Lorenzo and Lulu would take a flight back to L.A. (Hiro is coming along with Aunt Funny, but then after landing in L.A. he would take another flight from L.A. to Tokyo)”

(If you’re not sure why we suddenly need to take commercial passenger jets to go back home, actually the plane was damaged, so we’re not gonna use it anymore.)
http://www.kvia.com/image/view/-/33717612/highRes/1/-/maxh/640/maxw/640/-/ku1hld/-/las-vegas-el-paso-emergency-landing-picture-jpg.jpg

(OT: Sorry about this tragic plot twist - was reading about the plane incident after LP’s tour in China had ended. :frowning: )

When suddenly @samuel_the_leader wakes up mid flight, and sees @amitrish, @gatsie, @Susannchen & @The_early_walker in the flight. amitrish seems to be going on a business trip, @gatsie & @Susannchen are chatting together in animated actions. @The_early_walker is asking her kids to be quiet :stuck_out_tongue:
He finds himself in a Hawaiian shirt and cargo, “Given Up” playing on his phone, and is not sure if all these almost 700 posts were nothing but a dream.

@samuel_the_leader rubbed in his eyes and looked around the plane once more. He missed a few people. Where was Doc Brown and his son? And where are Patrick Starfish, Sponge Bob nor Scotty Tumnus? In confusion he got up from his seat. When he looked down at his feet, he did not see a bionic foot. Just the flip flops he was wearing.

“Was it just a dream?” he asked out loud.

he looked over to @susannchen and @gatsie, still snattering, laughing, wearing short trousers also,
http://www.cliparthut.com/clip-arts/1258/person-laughing-clip-art-1258747.jpg
@amitrish, reading an e-book and getting a drink

and @The_early_walker and her child, sitting beneath her and her husband…

no bionic arm, her old one still hanging on the right side, hääääääääääääääää? @samuel_the_leader thougt and was confused, when the stewardess arrived and asked very frienndly,

ah, sir you´re wokwn up now, may you have sth do drink?
Where I am? asks @samuel_the_leader to the friendly stewardess

(OT: how did you know last night I dozed off while listening to LP instrumentals?)

Maybe this has being put into effect, Doc Brown has successfully worked his evil atrophy my memory from my mind ploy.

So there wasn’t any need for a bionic foot after all.

1 Like

So he enjoys his ice cold coca-cola, relaxes a bit longer, cause he knew deep inside a very smoothy, lucky, likely feeling. He felt kinda exiting, where the plane gonna land in the end, as all the other passengers, too…@amitrish, @samuel_the_leader @Gatsie and newerdays @Susannchen and me @The_early_walker :relaxed:

(OT: @The_early_walker why must you post at the exact same time, time and again???)

Not hanging, my bad. A right hand goes and slap me in the face. @The_early_walker’s right hand.

http://www.stereobank.com/static/preview/stock-video-slow-motion-of-a-man-getting-slapped--2000-fps-8145.jpg

@The_early_walker was like, “Wake up, @samuel_the_leader, wake up!!!”

“Alright I’m up. What’s up @The_early_walker?” @samuel_the_leader asked. "Isn’t it supposed to be autumn? Why am I

and

???"

Wait which post is actually 700? (Note circled in red)

Anyway the next person, do the 700th party post, cuz I sometimes also have same connectivity problems as my phone (had to reset a few times)

Bye for now :wave:

http://www.crnc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/obama7.jpg

Join our next episode of
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c2/Once_Upon_aTime_promo_image.jpg