Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

So @samuel_the_leader went and ask Scotty, what is ur Dirty Little Secret???

Before Scotty could answer, just then, Lorenzo was like, “Hey Look, I think the date for the time machine has been more or less fixed!!!”

Doc Brown looked at the others who were more focused on the Time Train. He was disappointed that none of them seemed to sympathize for his son’s abduction by the evil Willow. In anger, he took the key out of the Time Train, which turned off the time circuits.

“This can wait! I need to rescue my son from that evil woman!” said Doc Brown.
“I will help!” said Scotty.
“That’s great Scotty, but it’s Mike she wanted to see on that hill tonight. Mike! You’ve got to help my son!” yelped Doc Brown.

“Doc…Don’t worry, I’ll help too.” Mike said and sighed.
“Yes! It will be like old times sake back in 1955.” said Scotty enthusiastic.
“How could you know about what happened in 1955…?” asked Mike confused.

http://ccdn.hiphopdx.com/2014/03/Shinoda_304x304-150x150.jpg

“I want to help too but my foot…” said @samuel_the_leader
“Oh, I was meaning to tell you this but I fixed the bionic leg. I disconnected the foot of the leg and if you want I can install the foot. I’ve read the manuel and it says it’s an easy procedure, takes only a few minutes.” says Doc Brown.

“How am I supposed to… Don’t tell me that I have to amputate my left foot!!!” @samuel_the_leader shrieked.

@samuel_the_leader imagines:
http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/amputation-2.jpg

(OT: Actually what year are we in? And what is Scotty’s secret?[still unanswered])

Doc Brown replied, “Cuz I’m a time traveler! I’ve traveled to 1955 in the past!”

[Ot: @samuel_the_leader, pls read:

It’s Scotty who Mike asks the question to, not Doc Brown, but no matter… :stuck_out_tongue: ]

Mike frowned at Doc Brown for answering in Scotty’s place. And then he looked at Scotty, still frowning.
He always thought Scotty had a familair look, but figured it was just coincidence.

While Mike was looking at Scotty, with his back turned to Doc Brown, Doc Brown looked over at Scotty and winked. The only one who noticed this, was @samuel_the_leader. And he wanted to say something about it, but before he could, Doc Brown smiled at him.

“Don’t worry, @samuel_the_leader. We have a few hours until tomorrow when Mike has to meet with Willow at the hill. We have to think of a plan for that. In the meantime, I will install your foot. I’ve read the manual, it says I can just install it right over your current foot. It will hurt, though.” says Doc Brown.

“You need any help with that?” Scotty asked.
“Why yes! Come my boys, lets carry @samuel_the_leader to the operating room.” said Doc Brown.
“What operating room?” asked Mike.

#AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

@samuel_the_leader imagines he was suddenly teleported directly (crashing) into the World Trade Center - It must hurt a lot!!!

(OT: Hehe playing around with this BTTF time travel simulation
http://www.mediafire.com/download/thdljzkwddy/TC_Sim_0.9.1_Win.zip)

(OT:

U still haven’t answered me?

@Gatsie where’d u suddenly disappear to? Also where is @The_early_walker?)

1 Like

Doc Brown, Scotty and Mike carried @samuel_the_leader away to operate. They took him to Doc Brown’s temporary inventor room. The room where he worked on fixing the time circuits of his Time Train.

Meanwhile, @Gatsie was still at the beach where she and her friends partied earlier. And she was there, sleeping off her buzz. Because she had too much to drink. But she wasn’t alone, she was with Spongebob and Patrick. And so, @Gatsie was not aware of Scotty’s return, nor of what was going on with Doc. Brown’s son.

[OT: I actually have no idea what year we are in]

@samuel_the_leader, the procedure hasn’t even started, yet ur already freaking out, Doc Brown scowled.

Can we start now??? :fearful:

The early surley partied too much, she´still lying on he beach, she´d drunken a bit mutch and she´s no the younger teen, her body needs sm time to recover, but she´s ok, she said, we shall wake her uo, when IT got serious…Lulu replays on @samuel_the_leader question. @gatsie tried to calm samuel down, cause also she knows, what hurts, hurts,

Scotty stared at @Gatsie while she tried to calm @samuel_the_leader down. All sorts of thoughts ran through his head. But she ignored him as if he was not existing. Scotty wanted to talk to her, to tell her why he did what he had to do. But he could not find the words to say.

Doc Brown was getting annoyed by it.

“Please, this is an operating room! @samuel_the_leader, just relax it will be over in a bit. @Gatsie, since you’re here anyway, find some strong alcohol. It’ll help to desinfect the foot. Mike, Scotty, I need your help to tie @samuel_the_leader to the table. Now please, I want to do this right. So let us focus!!” Doc Brown said.

@Gatsie nodded and left to find some strong alcoholic drinks. Scotty and Mike helped Doc Brown dragging @samuel_the_leader onto the table and used rope and duc-tape to strap him firmly onto that table. Moments later @Gatsie returned with a bottle of Spirytus.

“Here Doc, this should do the trick.” she said as she handed him the bottle.
“Ah, good stuff!” Doc Brown said.
“I’ll go back to the beach now, to wake up @The_early_walker.” @gatsie added and turned around and left.

http://www.texted.ch/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Karriereunterbruch2.jpg
Hey gatsie shouted comming over to the recreated walker, the women hus each other
http://www.vital.de/sites/vital/files/styles/1024x768/public/images/iris-siegfried.jpg

Unconscious in the bed, floating in a dream like state, @samuel_the_leader meets Scotty. Curiously, he asks Scotty about the 1955 situation and his secret. Scotty looks over his shoulder and confirms that @gatsie, @The_early_walker or amitrish are not nearby. Then Scotty answers, Scotty is Mr T in a different timeline.
http://chuckpalahniuk.net/files/images/headers/brad-pitt-edward-norton-fight-club.jpg

:open_mouth:

Mike was perplexed.

But Doc Brown knew. He knew, the moment he met Scotty again with the others. He just choose not to say anything but figured Scotty had to reveal his secret by himself.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Doc_6f8b18_131346.jpg

Then @Gatsie brought @The_early_walker nack to where Scotty and the rest are, and asked, “When is @The_early_walker getting her bionic arm?”

“Right after @samuel_the_leader gets his bionic foot done!!!” Doc Brown can be heard fiercefully from the operating theatre.

Doc Brown looked at the manual that came with the bionic body parts. He swallowed a lump down his throat when he read it again. There was an important detail that he forgot to mention to @samuel_the_leader. But he was too late now, he had to continue with the procedure.

As Doc Brown put on his gloves and a mask, Mike was getting quite noxious of the thought of actually standing at an operating table. As much as he wanted to help, he really did not want to be there either.

“Doc, I… I can’t do this, I’m sorry.” he said.

Doc looked at Mike and then at Scotty. He needed someone to hand him the operating tools.

“I’ll stay. You go make us a big pot of coffee.” said Scotty.

“I will.” said Mike and smiled.

With that he left the room.

To be able to apply the bionic foot as a “shoe” over @samuel_the_leader’s injured foot, Doc Brown had to connectr the muscles, veins and blood vessels of his foot with the wires of the bionic foot. But, that wasn’t the tricky part. The tricky part, was that Doc Brown would have to plug a device in the brain of @samuel_the_leader, so that his brain would recognize the bionic foot.

ohmy god, Doc Brown said after taking a look right into the brain of @samuel_the_leader omg, such a weired brain brain,

https://junctionteencenter.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/brain-cartoon.jpg
he thought, and then it was happening, maybe destiny, maybe god, he erases the hurting part out of the brain od samuel, ups, it was only a second, Doc Brown, knewer of all secrets, kne, a totally new samuel will wake up after the op, cause he not only made the connectoin to the bionic foot, he also made a diversion to the atrophied brain area, which is expected to feel luck and harmony…

So we look forward, Doc Brown said to Scotty T., with a winkey eye, cause he saw, what the doc made in the brain of @samuel_the_leader

(OT: Oh @The_early_walker why must u make Doc Brown do that??? I already have a significant problem with amnesia, changed my PIN last month & already I cannot remember the last 2 digits. There are so many things that I need to remember but I don’t.)

Ok back to the story:

So meanwhile @The_early_walker was waiting in the other ward. She’s going to have her bionic arm done soon. She had lost the use of her right arm after an accident when she was 6, and because of @samuel_the_leader she will have bionic replacement as well. :wink:

Just then Chester entered her ward to discuss with her the additional detail of the operation needing the implantation in the brain thing.

so the brain op shos her first result @samuel the leader cause the early walker was so happy that it was chester who came to discuss her brainop with her, ´cause she knew, he can get what she means, feels, needs,

only by looking or lock in her eyes, so he has a good impression, what there is to put together and what must be cut. The early walker was soooooooooo happy, first time in ife to have a right arm to use to

But you know sometimes words have two meanings… What no one saw coming was the plan of the “Moonfalls”. Ever since the humans had defeated the aliens in the fight, the outer world was buzzing with fear. Aliens’ retreat caused the Moonfalls to come visit the earth, but they had a different plan: Take over a member and make him/her attack. Sadly, @The_early_walker was the vicitim. The operations begins: