Do you ship Bennoda?

I didn’t mean to come off rude, but we are all right. @EvoOba @TripleXero @intheend

First off; Welcome to the forum :smile:

Second; In all honesty… The whole Bennoda thing makes me cringe and feel very disgusted. Here on this forum we try not to talk too much about their personal lives. Because it’s none of our business.

To each their own ofcourse. Much to my own discomfort, I often see Bennoda crap passing by on Tumbr and the likes. You might have a better chance meeting fellow Bennoda Fans there, than here. :smile:

1 Like

For once I’m glad that I haven’t the slightest clue what you’re on about. And no, I don’t want to know.

1 Like

@Gatsie, about Bennoda:

@The_early_walker takes it One Step Farther with Bennoda + The User = Benusoda

@samuel_the_leader: I know we’ve had a Bennoda moment in the Once Upon A Time saga. But…
I’m still not a fan of the Bennoda.

Ok @Gatsie can u continue this story?

loool I’m trying to think of something to write @samuel_the_leader.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4r4omNQZW3Q/maxresdefault.jpg

@Gatsie I’m sure for the first Once Upon A Time story, you sure loved Chester getting pregnant with Bennoda baby…

@samuel_the_leader ok that meme was hysterical. and some Bennoda stuff is cute and even a bit funny. But a lot of it is stomach turning though…

What´s that? Can´t come thrue, Bennoda we used in our “saga”@samuel_the_leader, but it was writers persona, you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and that´s all, if sm people make shit from things, jokes, nice people, they make them monkey ttheirselfs, remember:
Envy must be earned

I actually like Monkey Mike :monkey: :heart:

https://gatsiesheikar.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/monkeymike5.jpg

3 Likes

@The_early_walker this Bennoda idea wasn’t new, ppl already talked about it since just over a decade ago.
Haha but @The_early_walker u take it One Step Further cuz u have Benusoda, which is a threesome between Mike + Chaz + User.

OMG, I bet there are plenty of Benoda fans who’d love to be the “User” :see_no_evil: :scream: :expressionless: :smirk:

yeah, @gatsie, I slowly get it, so, there is one side of fans which think it´s allright to skip the names together and a fangroup which don´t, did I get it?? And whats the point? :confused:

Bennoda has the same concept as Brangelina (Brad Pitt + Angelina Jolie) The fans fantasize that they are a :couple:

This sums up Bennoda:

(Where’s everybody?)

urghhhhhhhhhh, pl no bennoda I don´t wanna loose two of my “dreammen” get lost by such a waste of mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cookies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bennoda is disgusting and disrespectful to both of them, ESPECIALLY since neither of them are okay with it and yet it continues…

Some Bennoda things are pretty funny…but sometimes people go too far :hand_splayed: