Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

And while all of them waited to know what was in their destiny, all of them unanimously decided on one thing…

Ok so on Tatooine, Scotty is frantically reading a guidebook about Tatooine, cuz he & @Gatsie are stranded somewhere in the middle of the Tatooine desert.

While one place is a desert where Scotty is trying to find the way out, @gatsie is trying to build a resting place for the night.

and so as the suns and moons on tattoine are setting, @gatsie found a great old mud hut for the night, so as scotty came back that day, he had good news from Chewy, the bionic proteses are ready and the spaceshuttle was ready to go back, the two of them lookes at each other

Shall we realy go back Scotty asked @gatsie…?

@gatsie is thrilled with the idea of leaving the world, and living with Scotty in a land far far away, with two suns and multiple moons. But @Gatsie reminds him of the greater good and asks him to help her and her friends.
Mr Scotty agrees, asks @gatsie to go first into the portal that will take them to everyone else. As she enters, instead of joining her, he closes the portal door.

[OT: I pushed the Gatsie-Scotty love story towards a separation only to put in this beautiful song. I will make sure they find solace in each others’ arms.]

Meanwhile, back on Earth, @samuel_the_leader was getting rather worried, “I remember mentioning only about bionic left foot, not an entire left leg needing to be replaced. They better not amputate my entire leg…”

Ok all this bionic talk is driving me crazy!!!

That’s when Gatsie entered the house, carrying two small boxes. Each of them contained a bionic body part. She wasn’t looking too happy. She was really angry with Scotty for ditching her like that at the portal.

“Well @samuel_the_leader, here’s your bionic leg.” she said and handed one of the small boxes over to him.

Then she looked around to look for @The_early_walker but could not see her anywhere.

“Where are the others?” Gatsie asked.

@samuel_the_leader just raised his shoulders and looked at the small box a little confused. Without waiting for an answer, Gatsie placed the other box on the table and wrote down a note. “This box is for @The_early_walker” she wrote on it. She then stepped outside for some fresh air.

[Ot: LOL wtf man? haha]

Suddenly amitrish entered the room with the other LP members. He looked at the boxes for @The_early_walker & @samuel_the_leader. He had only one question in mind, “no gifts for me?”. But instead of asking the same, he went back into the room and started to make some calls.

[OT: no gifts for me?]

@amitrish, only for the music===??? My poor @Gatsie, but as the devil of the box
https://a4-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/30/d15dc4fcff1c4a6081694ef058923aa1/300x300.jpg
@gatsie found a back mystery door, so the descision lasts at least on her, Mr. I wanna play this sound… @amitrish lol, weren´t ya a hypnotoad toad, makes Scotty thinking:"… (=>you got this charraczer gatsie, right? Just to be informed buddies

Nobody in the room now, right? They all left, didn’t they? So @samuel_the_leader peeped at @The_early_walker’s bionic arm.

“Now @The_early_walker would definitely be pissed, cuz it ain’t a bionic organic one. And I can’t be bothered to look at mine, unless of course the bionic leg can be detached, such that the foot part of it alone, when implanted, can still work with the rest of my living leg.” @samuel_the_leader spoke to himself.

[OT: Even Hypnotoad requires love and gifts. Sorry, I am too drunk to contribute to the story, but I am here!!]

So @samuel_the_leader quickly returned @The_early_walker’s bionic arm into the box & hurriedly hobbled back to his original position.

@samuel_the_leader then quickly sat back down.

meanwhile @amitrish had finished his calls, the phone rang again

the ringtone showes, who´s calling:

Hey it´s us, haha me haha and the starfish hohoho, haha an Walker, thee texas ranger hahahuhu is with us huhu, we got fish huhalololo, lot´s of fish, huahaha, texas ranger walker said, to call you and you should come to the beach huhlol, we´re making fire, wohoho,
brring all to burn with, even that walkers arm shit, we imaginewe gonna eat fish, come over Hey it´s us, haha me haha and the starfish hohoho, haha an Walker, thee texas ranger hahahuhu is with us huhu, we got fish huhalololo, lot´s of fish,

huahaha, texas ranger walker said, to call you and you should come to the beach huhlol, we´re making fire, wohoho,
brring all to burn with, even that walkers arm shit, we imagine
we gonna eat fish, come over
Then amitrish realized, that it was a voicemail, sended fom the squarepant, and it playing over and over again, it took a moment for him to recover, no love, no gifts, the crazy squarepants call, his strange voice, as he felt his stomache making loud noises, oh he

thought, when did I eat the last meal? He can´t remember, so he shouted to the other, in the other room, call from the fishmen, weé to come to the beach, they got fish, but it wouldn´t be @amitrish, if he doesn´t connected his thoughts with a song

by going thrue the door, he shouted again, I´m leaving for the fish, thinking my present from the ocean, and feels better. Outside it was @gatsie, he saw, looking to the horizin,

the backdoor box sitting on, “C´mon dear, we got a call for dinner” and struck his hand out for helping her getting on her feet again

So @samuel_the_leader was sitting in the room, feeling like an idiot, cuz where’s everybody, why are they all away.

That’s right, they all went off for dinner, except him.

So he limped his way all the way to where LP and the rest are having dinner:

“Ugh sashimi, fresh from the ocean!!! Just now I overheard @amitrish’s voicemail about their catch…” @samuel_the_leader muttered to himself.

than @samuel_the_leader sat down and everybody was happy ALL TOGETHER :grinning:

OT: Thanks @The_early_walker, now I’m eyeing something that I won’t be able to eat right now (in reality of course)

{OT: Order home delivery or takeaway. Whatever you want, it’s on me ;)]

OT: Guess what?

Japanese food!!!

(But I felt like a hypocrite there, cuz I allowed the Hispanic girl to borrow the bottle of Japanese sauce one minute, and then the next minute I walked up to her table, to tell her that actually I need to use the sauce, snatching the bottle in the process.)

And I also got some liquorice/licorice.

(Who’s game for the 600th party post?)

With his tummy full, @samuel_the_leader calms himself and asks the others what is the way forward?
[OT: Saved at 599!! :wink: ]

They decided to relax, lay back in the sand and chit-chat while gazing at the sky that was slowly getting darker, because night was coming. A thousand balloons rose up and it looked like they were dancing in the sky. Then there were fireworks, music started playing and there was even cake.
This only meant one thing: It was party time…!!

http://imgfave-chat-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/image_cache/1422791707226507_animate.gif

[OT: I am supposed to work, but thought I’d do this quickie right here. Hope you like it :smiley: ]

1 Like