Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Never, been camping but I’d love to go. Been in too many crap hotels.

Q: Who wants to join me in plug right now?

A: Nothing playing, anyway I need to go out and eat.

(plug.dj only got 62% in donations?)

So @Gatsie or was it @amitrish commenced usage of the quizzes as fillers for providing a question, cuz they dunno what to ask.

Q: I dunno what I’m going to eat. So suggest three cuisines(?) I should eat? (Ok maybe ‘cuisine’ is not a correct word for the question, but yup I’m hungry)
[Yes @EvoOba it all revolves around food in the end]

You do realize I can’t actually see you if you’re a guest right? I’ve got no way of knowing if there are guests in the room. Make an account in 30 secs and I’ll be able to see you and we can play things.

A: Fast food or takeaway of sorts

Q: Fav comedian?

(ot @samuel_the_leader, for me autum, feels like soup or chilly, spicy, of course)
A: German one Atze Schröder
Q: last nice experience?
(nope as answer is not requested) :joy:

A: Peter Griffin. Huehuehue

Q: How do you pass the time if you have nothing to do for a while?

[OT: @samuel_the_leader I’m not the culprit.]

@the_termin8r1, @The_early_walker, @amitrish, I think I know what to eat now, but obviously I won’t find this anywhere near my house. :frowning:

1 Like

A: Music 24/7

Q: Most addictive phone game? I just stumbled upon a very interesting game called Don’t tap the white tile on Play store. It’s the only game I have on my phone. It’s worth a look at. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.umonistudio.tile&hl=en_GB

A: Candy crush saga (both the original and the soda version)

Q: Any bad habits?

@samuel_the_leader Now I want sushi. Thanks!!

@EvoOba no problem. You can have your sushi and eat it too!

Q: Why has everybody suddenly vanished from plug?

A: Been a really busy week for me. And today I’m not feeling 100% so I’m basically in bed sleeping all the time. Maybe I’ll be there tomorrow.

Q: Early afternoon or night outing?

Please don’t misunderstand me. I though people were having issues getting in because Walker had issues logging in a couple of days ago. Get well soon :blush:

A: I don’t mind

Q: Fav music vid (any artist)?

A: Right now, I think it’s this:

Song is decent, but the video is pretty cool

I don’t much like the My Name Is part, though

For fun (incoming video wall):

Q: McDonald’s or Burger King

A: Good ol McDonalds
Q: when the chaos (in your room) seems to be too much, how do you find a beginning to structure and bring in order again?

OT @TripleXero eminem is real special thing with me, sm songs I love, but others I can puke…

Thanks!

A: My room is always tidy. I can’t deal if stuff’s messy.

Q: Would you rather live alone or with a roommate?

A: Alone. Hate sharing room with anyone, even if it’s super nice person.

Q: Will you be joining Phoenix on VyRt tomorrow?

Burger King

I usually get nagged by my parents though my rooms hasn’t been really messy in ages (a few years). I’ve got a small but controlled mess on a shelf next to my desk but that’s about it.

Alone, I share many things but a room is never one of them. I wouldn’t share a room with a clone of myself. I’m pretty sure that if I did share a room with my clone it’d be a fight to the death to see who’s head will be hanging on the outside of the door :laughing:

^this^

Nope, sorry, don’t have an LPU account.

Q: I was recently watching a vid on the top 10 products that we call by their brand name instead of their actual name. E.g. I know in the USA people say Q-tips instead of cotton buds.

So my question is can you name 3 products that you call by their brand name?

Fun fact: apparently ‘Taser’ is a brand name for a stun gun and isn’t the name of the actual thing.

A: Yo-yo, Super glue, Lava lamp. (Although ppl usually refer to specific brands if they want a particular type of that thing)
http://ndrichardson.com/blog/2012/09/11/brand-genericide-when-brand-names-become-commonplace/

Q: @the_termin8r1 seems like you really like HU, even their dope songs. No point joining plug.dj now as they literally only have like 1 day left, with only 66% of goal reached.

Yeah, I recently got into them. I knew you were there this time because for some reason there’s a guest member count all of a sudden. The current album is my fav.

Yeah, just stay as a guest. We’ll be moving to Juqster when plug goes.If you want you can make an account there. Same principle as plug.

Q: Worst injury you’ve kept surprisingly calm about or kept to yourself?

(Creepy seeing the words poltergeist jkjk.)

A: When I had splinters? Sometime ago there were like ten tiny wooden splinters embedded beneath my right elbow skin. And another time many years back when I had (I think very small) fibreglass splinter in the sole of my left foot. Both times the splinters got themselves buried deep in the skin (ppl won’t believe anyway), so they would be there for the rest of my life? (especially the one in my foot, if I flex it in an awkward position, it’ll hurt all over again)

Q: Name 3 songs produced by any one of your favourite music artists that you hate the most/like the least.