Can you touch your shoulders?

Thanks!

A: My room is always tidy. I can’t deal if stuff’s messy.

Q: Would you rather live alone or with a roommate?

A: Alone. Hate sharing room with anyone, even if it’s super nice person.

Q: Will you be joining Phoenix on VyRt tomorrow?

Burger King

I usually get nagged by my parents though my rooms hasn’t been really messy in ages (a few years). I’ve got a small but controlled mess on a shelf next to my desk but that’s about it.

Alone, I share many things but a room is never one of them. I wouldn’t share a room with a clone of myself. I’m pretty sure that if I did share a room with my clone it’d be a fight to the death to see who’s head will be hanging on the outside of the door :laughing:

^this^

Nope, sorry, don’t have an LPU account.

Q: I was recently watching a vid on the top 10 products that we call by their brand name instead of their actual name. E.g. I know in the USA people say Q-tips instead of cotton buds.

So my question is can you name 3 products that you call by their brand name?

Fun fact: apparently ‘Taser’ is a brand name for a stun gun and isn’t the name of the actual thing.

A: Yo-yo, Super glue, Lava lamp. (Although ppl usually refer to specific brands if they want a particular type of that thing)
http://ndrichardson.com/blog/2012/09/11/brand-genericide-when-brand-names-become-commonplace/

Q: @the_termin8r1 seems like you really like HU, even their dope songs. No point joining plug.dj now as they literally only have like 1 day left, with only 66% of goal reached.

Yeah, I recently got into them. I knew you were there this time because for some reason there’s a guest member count all of a sudden. The current album is my fav.

Yeah, just stay as a guest. We’ll be moving to Juqster when plug goes.If you want you can make an account there. Same principle as plug.

Q: Worst injury you’ve kept surprisingly calm about or kept to yourself?

(Creepy seeing the words poltergeist jkjk.)

A: When I had splinters? Sometime ago there were like ten tiny wooden splinters embedded beneath my right elbow skin. And another time many years back when I had (I think very small) fibreglass splinter in the sole of my left foot. Both times the splinters got themselves buried deep in the skin (ppl won’t believe anyway), so they would be there for the rest of my life? (especially the one in my foot, if I flex it in an awkward position, it’ll hurt all over again)

Q: Name 3 songs produced by any one of your favourite music artists that you hate the most/like the least.

A: 1. Darker Than Blood - Linkin Park
2. Lanterns - Rise Against
3. Carry On - Avenged Sevenfold

Q: Are you good at keeping secrets?

A: Yes

Q: What cartoons did you grow up on?

A:

Q: how would you react if you lost all your music collection? (I lost my complete digital collection a couple of days ago. I was too heartbroken to react.]

Aww CN was so good back in the days…

A: Been there, sucked. Cried for about a week.

Q: Long walks at the beach or hiking trails?

A: My digital collection doesn’t bother me, but if I lost my CD I’d be beyond livid.

A: Hiking

Q: What is the highest altitude you’ve reached?

A: Appx 3500mts. I can’t recall going any further up right now.

Q: See-saw or Slides?

A: Swings :laughing:

Q: Best science fiction film sound effect?

[Damn, I forgot to include that!]

1 Like

A: I haven’t watched many sci-fi movies so I can’t really same. But I guess the sound of things escalating quickly and getting intense (if that makes any sense).

Q: So, I got home just a while ago to find out my laptop crashed, for good. I’ve been saving up to get a new one in about a month or so and have seen a few models. Do you guys have anything to suggest or advice or what to look out for and stuff?

A: I have an HP pavilion 15 (n014ed) it’s got an 8gb i5 and it’s been pretty reliable.

Q: Am I the only one that feels strangely empty inside when I listen to After Canada from LPU 14? I still love the song btw.

A: I didn’t even know LPU 14 was even out so I wouldn’t know how that is, but I would like to listen.

Q: But is it weird that when I was about to answer that question, my phone battery dropped to 14%? Is this a sign?

A: Maybe. Though not as weird as my phone battery. It goes down when the phone is not being used and goes up when it is.

Q: Do you collect anything?

A: I don’t think I really ever collect anything, but it was a one-time are used to write down people’s drivers license…I don’t know why (doesn’tevenmatter)…but then I stopped because my brother said it was bad. But on the flipside, if anyone needs to write down fast, I am the person…

Q: Do you do anything that you might think is normal but other people might think it’s weird?

Don’t you mean number plates?

A: I like being alone

Q: Fav LPU album?