Can you touch your shoulders?

A: I am not supposed to talk about it!

Q: Cats or Dogs or Cat-dog?

A: CAT-woman…
Q: Since when did this test-craze is going on and which one must be done (IYO)

A: Do you mean the quizzes?

Q: What’s for lunch?

A: Food? Lol, I don’t know yet.

Q: Do you drink coffee?

It’s always about the food! (OT: got some Japanese candy yesterday and Korean seaweed and I was in heaven!)

A: Yes, can’t fuction without it.

Q: Camping or hotel?

A Hotel if poss)
Q, yes the tests here like I´m this and that?

A: Never, been camping but I’d love to go. Been in too many crap hotels.

Q: Who wants to join me in plug right now?

A: Nothing playing, anyway I need to go out and eat.

(plug.dj only got 62% in donations?)

So @Gatsie or was it @amitrish commenced usage of the quizzes as fillers for providing a question, cuz they dunno what to ask.

Q: I dunno what I’m going to eat. So suggest three cuisines(?) I should eat? (Ok maybe ‘cuisine’ is not a correct word for the question, but yup I’m hungry)
[Yes @EvoOba it all revolves around food in the end]

You do realize I can’t actually see you if you’re a guest right? I’ve got no way of knowing if there are guests in the room. Make an account in 30 secs and I’ll be able to see you and we can play things.

A: Fast food or takeaway of sorts

Q: Fav comedian?

(ot @samuel_the_leader, for me autum, feels like soup or chilly, spicy, of course)
A: German one Atze Schröder
Q: last nice experience?
(nope as answer is not requested) :joy:

A: Peter Griffin. Huehuehue

Q: How do you pass the time if you have nothing to do for a while?

[OT: @samuel_the_leader I’m not the culprit.]

@the_termin8r1, @The_early_walker, @amitrish, I think I know what to eat now, but obviously I won’t find this anywhere near my house. :frowning:

1 Like

A: Music 24/7

Q: Most addictive phone game? I just stumbled upon a very interesting game called Don’t tap the white tile on Play store. It’s the only game I have on my phone. It’s worth a look at. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.umonistudio.tile&hl=en_GB

A: Candy crush saga (both the original and the soda version)

Q: Any bad habits?

@samuel_the_leader Now I want sushi. Thanks!!

@EvoOba no problem. You can have your sushi and eat it too!

Q: Why has everybody suddenly vanished from plug?

A: Been a really busy week for me. And today I’m not feeling 100% so I’m basically in bed sleeping all the time. Maybe I’ll be there tomorrow.

Q: Early afternoon or night outing?

Please don’t misunderstand me. I though people were having issues getting in because Walker had issues logging in a couple of days ago. Get well soon :blush:

A: I don’t mind

Q: Fav music vid (any artist)?

A: Right now, I think it’s this:

Song is decent, but the video is pretty cool

I don’t much like the My Name Is part, though

For fun (incoming video wall):

Q: McDonald’s or Burger King

A: Good ol McDonalds
Q: when the chaos (in your room) seems to be too much, how do you find a beginning to structure and bring in order again?

OT @TripleXero eminem is real special thing with me, sm songs I love, but others I can puke…