Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

“We must help our buddy @samuel_the_leader and collect this bionic limb for him! But, if you don’t want to come then suit yourself mate.” Scotty said to @amitrish the Hypnotoad Toad.

“Someone has to stay behind and take care of our wounded friend. And not to mention aid Doc Brown with fixing his Time Train.” @gatsie said to Scotty.

“Don’t worry @samuel_the_leader, Patrick will be here for you” Said Patick.
“And so will I!” said Spongebob.

@samuel_the_leader just looked at the sponge and the starfish and then desperately looked over at his friends in the hopes that they would say something supportive.

“Great! While Patrick and Spongebob look after @samuel_the_leader,we can go and pick up the bionic leg. It will work out just fine.” @gatsie said to Scotty.
“You are right… Well, then let us go then.” Scotty said.

http://asset-3.soupcdn.com/asset/6364/7985_33da_500.gif

He smiled and took @Gatsie’s hand in his. They waved their friends goodbye for the moment and followed Chewbacca into a spaceship. Poof, they were gone within the blink of an eye.

After witnessing this corny event, Mike got inspired to explore the area again. For there was much of this strange world he still would like to discover.

“I’m going to take a look around. Who’s gonna join me?” Mike asked.

No it was left foot.

There are still so many mysteries of the https://plug.dj/lpunderground/ I’ll never understand…

For a moment at that time, I thought I entered the wrong room.

ot btw it´s my right arm.
Can anyone explain me why I feel so hypnotoad? @The_early_walker.asks. Why we are sorrow so much ab @samuel_the_leader and his splinter while I have the whole arm to replace @The_early_walker moans to the rest of them, getting hypnotoad even more, so can we please calll them and ask them to bring a bionic right arm with them from Tattoine, or whats up here, she was shouting iin her hynotoad, mike tooks his SMPH and gave chubbakka a call,
http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/g/grammy07/style_studio_070209/shinoda.jpg
ok the @The_early_walker it´s arranged, the newest and most comfortable one I ordered, linkin park styled was ok? cause FM style arestill in producing modus, therefor waitin g tooks us too much time
cause @gatsie and Scotty are still flying at the speed of light, int the very best way…
https://youtu.be/VDVhNcvB6FY.

So the EW doenn´t moans anymore but isten to te wonderfull music playing out of the stars

So @The_early_walker what kind of LP bionic arm would u get?

No, not such a stupid old chool thing, I want one with reaalistc functions, fingers and sennsible, so as bionic means, organicbiologic, Outgoing proceeding from the brain, but thats not the point, @The_early_walker, Samuel is first, cause they started for him to Tatooine, sorry my moaning from before, Mike takes a look above his Smartphone,

I wish we all were bubbles, he said. @gatsie, you like to play ping-pong with me, I´m so bored, @samuel_the_leader
http://daisydsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ping-pong-clip-art.png

amitrish, the new hypnotoad, knows that his friends are angry as he is not joining in the quest, but he thinks he needs the powers for the greater good. Unsure if he is right or the world, he keeps his powers with himself for the moment.

[@gatsie such anger, much leave, wow!]

Unfortunately, before the complete message from @The_early_walker could reach to @Gatsie, the connection was already gone. All she heard was that Scotty and her would need to order a bionic arm for @The_early_walker too. And so they would.

“Aarrghh aaaargghhh” Chewbacca screeched out.
“What’s wrong, why did we loose the connection?” asked Scotty

The spaceship started shaking. Then a bright light flashed up and it blinded their eyes.
That’s when they saw Tatooine not too far away from the spaceship.

Meanwhile on the other planet, Mike had grown tired of sitting around.

“That’s it! If nobody feels like scouting the area with me, then I will just go by myself. I feel like painting something or maybe writing something on a wall… Like I did here on this picture!” Mike said as he held up his phone and show the pictures on his Snapchat account.

“Oh… and maybe I could try to catch some of that fish I saw in the river.” Mike added.

“Food? Yes please!” said Patrick.

With that, Mike stood up from the couch. Without waiting for any more answers from the group, he headed out the door and kept walking and walking. Finally, after walking for quite a while, he ended up in a strange looking forest with strange looking trees… Mike had gotten thirsty from walking for so long. He hoped to find something to drink here in this strange forest.

Then, he saw this yellow bird holding a little bottle in it’s little paw. The yellow bird was drinking from little bottle. It looked very cute.

“Psst! Hey birdy, do you have anything more to drink with you?” he asked the bird.

[Ot:
@amitrish I’m failing to understand?
And what’s with all the injuries you guys? @samuel_the_leader & @The_early_walker?]

@Mike was gone, @gatsie ´n´Scotty had left with chewie, Lorenzo and Lulu had left @The_early_walker feels really alone, looking over to @samuel_the_leader, she feels nothing, but alone…
Sponggebob walks over to her: Hey Walker, do what you name hahaha, name what you do haha, the starfish joined in: HAAH Do what you name hahaha, name what you do, haha haha,

th rythm of their song makes hem jumping and bumping, they make the Walker laughing and the Walker said by holding his stomach STopp, Stopp, nough guys, so c´mon, lets go for the fish

show me your gallery?

Those were old injuries, but they still caused much inconvenience in our lives.

Ok so @samuel_the_leader envied @The_early_walker making off with Spongebob & Patrick. “My foot, u idiots!!!”

“Relax @samuel_the_leader! It’s not like you’re all alone. Joe, Brad, Phoenix, Rob and Chester are all here too.” said Spongebob.
“Yeah. And @amitrish is here somewhere. And Doc Brown.” said Patrick.
“You’ll be fine and we will be back soon!” said @The_early_walker

Then Patrick, Spongebob and @The_early_walker went off.

@samuel_the_leader sighed and looked around to see Chester, Rob, Brad and Joe. But Phoenix had disappeared also, so it appeared.

“Where is Phoenix?” he asked .
"I don’t know…’ said Joe with a sad voice.

So @chesterbe tried to find @phoenixlp thru his phone, but found this instead:

“Ok then, this is exactly what I need.” Chester chuckled. :laughing:

What they didn’t knew was that Phoenix had gone back in time to the day when he actually rose from the ashes and became Phoenix.
This was just his way to channelize his energy.

[OT: Just a little joke about leaving me and walking away with the team. Nothing more.

]

So Chester in his sorrow began to sing Dead By Sunrise songs, little did he know that Phoenix literally went back to the Out Of Ashes place.

Meanwhile, Mike was sharing bottles of strong alcoholic liquids with his new friend the yellow birdy.
http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/5-4/Fr3GpfpECM-2.png

“This is just what I needed. Thanks birdy.” Mike said.

The yellow bird raised it’s bottle and chirped and laughed and chirped some more. Mike just laughed along and together they just kept on drinking and drinking and laughing and laughing.

Then suddenly, the yellow bird had a strange look in his little eyes and fell backwards to the floor, still clutching onto a bottle.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/973thedawg.com/files/2013/03/Shelton-Drunk-Chicken-300x200.jpg

So this is what the yellow bird dreamt of:

OT where do ya find these nice pics everytime, @gatsie you make me laughing lol, that´s why, :raising_hand:
So, Operator? Can ya give us a short summary, I don´t know who is where and where is who and if you makea rhyme like yeah man than me too, sing it on the rythm of Freddy Krüger, that´s it becomes true…

Gatsie and Scotty were almost at the Bionic Bodies Factory on the planet Tatooine. There they would finally be able to order a bionic arm for @The_early_walker and a bionic leg for @samuel_the_leader. But before that, Chewbacca had invited Gatsie and Scotty for a drink at a local bar named Cantina.

Meanwhile, Doc. Brown, his son and his dog are still looking for material to fix the Time Train with. No one has heard of them for quite a while. But all assume things are ok.

Mike had grown tired of sitting in the house and stormed off and ended up having too much to drink with a yellow bird in the woods. The yellow bird eventually passed out.

Because of @samuel_the_leader’s leg injury he was forced to stay at the temporary house. Spongebob and Patrick were supposed to look after him, but decided they wanted to go fishing with @The_early_walker. Thankfully, @amitrish, Chester, Brad, Joe and Rob were hanging out in at the temporary house as well, so @samuel_the_leader was not completely alone.

That’s when they discovered that their friend Phoenix was also gone. Phoenix turned out to somehow have gone back in time. Rising from the ashes.

What will happen next? Will Gatsie and Scotty return soon with the bionic body parts, or will they have more delay on the planet Tatooine? Will Mike find a way to wake up his bird friend? Will Phoenix find his way back? Will @The_early_walker, Patrick and Spongebob find more than just fish during their fishing trip? And what will happen with @amitrish, @samuel_the_leader and the other LP guys?

[OT: How’s that for a summary? :smile: ]