Oldschool LPUers reunite :)

[quote=SuperSteffanie]I guess I’m an old school LPU’er. I have been here since 4.0 and my old usernames were: dazednnumb and pb_n_bennoda.
[/quote]

I joined in LPU 3.0-6.0 what happened to the emails we used to have, do they not do that anymore…so the email account we used to have just disappeared?? And what about the old LP street team? It has changed to…I guess no way to revive the old account?..=/

Hi there!

Snoopy23 been on the LPU since Day 1 back in Nov 2001! :slight_smile:

I haven’t been a member of the LPU since 05/06 ish?..my old username was LPDD02, had some old Chicago friends but don’t know if any of them will remember me/I dont remember them…but I am BACK! [biggrin][biggrin]

WOW I too have been around (although quiet) since at least LPU3(love the old membership caards)thru LPU8…missed a year due to divorce but IM back!
! haha Ive always been 4evernumb,or 4evrnmb…then again Im older than most here so I could be forgetting…My first ever LP concert was Projekt Revolution in 2007 where I also was chosen for a meet n greet! Talk about a mind blowing event! Ive been waiting …not so patiently for LP to come back to WA and just about died when I saw they were actually coming BACK! Made my year and 2012 has not been so great! Im nervous Im going to mess it up somehow and my second experience wont be as good as the first, but Im holding out faith in LP…everything they do is incredible to me!!! THANK YOU for coming back to rainy WA! (PR was hot hot hot…no rain “for once” as Mike so kindly mentioned!!! lol) Ok my nerves are getting to me…hope I get as good seats as I did the first time! Done babbling now. Goodluck to all those getting pre sale tickets!!!
Melissa

I’ve been here from SIX I guess…? With few years skipped. I was under shmu_hardron nickname.
And I don’t really like the new m-boards.

Been a LPUer since LPU 7. Used to use the message boards a lot back during the sparkart era. Username has always been and still is Holden which is also my real name lol Keeping it nice and simply [cool] Feels good to be posting in a LPUMB again.

Sup?

Hybrid1988 since year 1. Missed a couple years (8 and 9). I was most active sometime between years 1 and 5. Crazy how time flies.

I am having major nostalgia attacks reading through this thread. I recognize quite a few names but I’m still missing so many people from the early days.

Between LPU6 and LPU9 I was known as ATouchOfMagic. If anyone remembers talking to me!

I missed LPUX but rejoined in LPU11 under this name!

My dad joined LPU ant LPU 1! I used his account until I was old enough to get my own. So LPU !-Present.

Even though I’ve posted here before, here is my story: I’ve been a member of the LPU since I got the LPU 1+2 package. (It had years 1 & 2). I remember I sent in a payment, by check, to be a member of LPU1. I got wind of the LPU through the Linkin Park Mailing list. This was back when they actually sent out things to your house. I remember reading that the first 500 members of the LPU would get a signed copy of the HTEP. I thought it would be awesome to do that and I sold my mom on the idea. Much to my dismay, the LPU sent the check back and wanted a cashier’s check instead. This was before it was no big deal to buy anything on line with a credit card. My mom didn’t like the idea of having to get a cashier’s check or putting her credit card number online, so that was that. When I finally got a debit card, the first thing I bought with it was my LPU membership. They offered a package deal where you got both of the first two years at a discounted rate. I signed up the next year with both an online account and an account with a package. I kept the online account for only a year or two… I bought 4 and 5 again through the LPU. 6, 7 and 8 I bought at Best Buy. I remember there was an issue with my activation codes and it gave me me problems with registering. I still hate clique ID for that. I’m pretty sure I bought 9 through the LPU, as with 10, 11 and 12. I was also one of the first 100 people in the Fort Minor Militia, for those who might have remembered that. So yeah… Possible names were “Gaglianoj,” “Makeshift wings,” “Joebuu” “Hybridialect” and that’s all the possibilities I can think of right now. I usually stayed with the Chicago Krew, mainly because I wanted to stay far away from the Linkie Boppers and slash threads. The staff of old was awesome. I met Jennie, I forgot her username, at the Live In Texas special screening event here in Illinois. I also was able to “win” a few meet and greets back in the day. I first met Linkin Park at the Summer Sanitarium tour. I also met them at a couple of Projekt Revs as well as the Chicago Summit. Fun times.

Username??

[quote=SNOOPY23]Hi there!

Snoopy23 been on the LPU since Day 1 back in Nov 2001! :)[/quote]

I definitely remember your name :slight_smile:

And I remember you too :stuck_out_tongue:

And we thought those Sparkart forums were bad…

Been here since version 1.0…I chose not to be a part of 8.0 due to the CD they were offering but that was the only year I missed.

Right!? CliqueID took the cake for me. Talk about nonexistent support…

Another name I remember!

LPU1

My nick back then was my name and surname

joneoverland

yeah… i know. boring :stuck_out_tongue:

Dead thread is dead.

Just lurking. LPU3 for me. Pretty sure anyone around while I was in the forums will remember me well.

[quote=pd2care]Dead thread is dead.

Just lurking. LPU3 for me. Pretty sure anyone around while I was in the forums will remember me well.[/quote]

Nope.

Did you post much?