Oldschool LPUers reunite :)

Member since LPU 2.0 – can’t believe it was close to 10 years ago!

Member name then was LpRocker88

[quote=dragonlp20]First, welcome back LPUMB [ugeek]

OK, as alot of us have been around for a while, I figured it’d be nice to get re-aquanited with our old-time LPUers :smiley:

(and if your name has changed since LPU8, kindly let us know your old name so we can glomp you :D)

[/quote]
Party rockers

I was registered for LPU4.0 but that was the only time :smiley:

Heya!

I lost count as to which year I started…between 5 and 7 (Curse my horrid memory!!) But my screen name has always been Caelum. I would love to reconnect with everyone again! The last year or so everything got all mixed up, lol!! I’m liking what they’ve done with it the place thus far though!

Anywhoo, enough of my nonsensical banter! Hello oldschoolers!! Great to see all of you!

GEKI!!! superglomps oh my god - i haven’t seen you around here in forever!!! how are you? are you going to be hitting up uncasville in august?

1 Like

I’ve been an LPUer since LPU7. The old name: VoCaL. :slight_smile:

I was part of LPU 1-7 and then I just rejoined. I think my user name was alanis69m. It’s good to be back but it’s a lot different.

LPU 06 and just rejoined. Was XeroEffect.

hi, I was in LPU 7,8 and 9 under lnkpk and andreea, but I sat quiet and read a lot, I wasn’t as active as I should’ve been :slight_smile:

I was here from 1.0 to 3.0 or something to that effect? I don’t quite remember. Unfortunately I can only be here for the free trial period… but my username was Stephie. All grown up and whatnot now… or something haha.

I just decided to start back.

I’ve been a member since 1.0
I didn’t sign up for LPUX, so technically, I’ve only missed a year, I guess.

My username has always been Ambria87.
I’m surprised I was still able to use it.
I don’t know if anyone remembers me. I posted a bit, but was mostly a lurker.

waves at everyone

Hola. I’m only here for the freebie thing, since I’m still a victim of the damn economy and have no job. But I’ve not given up the fight.

Joined at the very beginning of LPU3, Missed X and so far 11. Just became a member of the new street team, and was a member of the original (the one you had to be invited to apply and then prayed you got chosen) and still have my shirt (plus an extra one cuz I have connections).

LPU Mom is back for a minute.

I first joined when LPU 1 was starting. I remember getting my Hybrid Theory EP. So awesome! Signed up after those as well, but stopped at 8. Just recently started again. So glad to be back!

I feel so bad that I don’t remember a username I used for 5 years! I joined in LPU 4, and was a member until right about the time LPU X started up. The cost was just a bit much for me, still is, but I’m thinking that after this trial is done I may put myself in the hole a little bit and buy it.

Joined back in LPU 2.0 was around until 5.0 iirc. Became a Mod on the old site for 3-4.0 :slight_smile: feels weird to be back on the LPU again hehe. Time to see if I recognize any names!

Was a member since year one… old name was ‘LinkinParkCaliGurl’ haha hey, I was 12/13 at the time! And now I feel old… I remember some names here!! Ah, the messageboards where the best back in the day haha. Before myspace and facebook/twitter/everything else. It’s what we had :slight_smile: and I’m still in contact w/ people I met here!!

Been around since the beginning of LPU 9. Spent alot more time in the chat then the forums but i think ive posted the odd few topics. Have always been Viper619 or Viper-619

so cool seeing all these old nicks from LPU popping up :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve been here since the first year, and haven’t ever looked back!
i was nowheregirlnd, and i’m unsure of how to change my username back. boooo!

joined 2.0! woo! been inactive for the last 3 years though. so much has changed! and it is so good to be back! [cool]