Oldschool LPUers reunite :)

Well obviously I remember you :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatever you heard, it’s all true. >.>

aravind aka Vindy , ara , i think few might know me :smiley: in boards from 2009

[quote=aravind221]aravind aka Vindy , ara , i think few might know me :smiley: in boards from 2009

[quote=jneen277][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Wow :slight_smile: i am very impressed! Would you share some pictures with us?
So it wasn’t like a meet and greet lottery? You had your LPU1 membership card that you shown to the guys there and you were allowed to attend? do you still have your LPU1 package?

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=jneen277][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Wow :slight_smile: i am very impressed! Would you share some pictures with us?
So it wasn’t like a meet and greet lottery? You had your LPU1 membership card that you shown to the guys there and you were allowed to attend? do you still have your LPU1 package?

I was a member from LPU05 to middle LPU08 (I couldn’t renew for several reasons…).

I rejoined yesterday and I promise to renew regulary from now on! :wink:

Wow, so many old school members, that’s amazing! Do you guys still wear your LPU1 shirt (there was the HT Shirt right?!) or do you guard it as a treasure? :slight_smile:

[quote=MelMinerva]I was a member from LPU05 to middle LPU08 (I couldn’t renew for several reasons…).

Wow, so many old school members, that’s amazing! Do you guys still wear your LPU1 shirt (there was the HT Shirt right?!) or do you guard it as a treasure? :)[/quote]

I actually haven’t worn an LP shirt in over…3 years. Unless you count the old Blue HT shirt.

[quote=MelMinerva]I was a member from LPU05 to middle LPU08 (I couldn’t renew for several reasons…).

Wow, so many old school members, that’s amazing! Do you guys still wear your LPU1 shirt (there was the HT Shirt right?!) or do you guard it as a treasure? :)[/quote]

I wear my LPU shirts alot actually lol, I still have my LPST shirt (I just misplace it from time to time and get happy when I find it again LOL). Overall I think I have over 10 shirts, including the Not Alone t-shirt, the re-release of the LP symbols shirt and waiting for my LPU 11 package. I also have bought T-shirts from concerts as well[geek]. BTW welcome back LPU

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC][quote=MelMinerva]I was a member from LPU05 to middle LPU08 (I couldn’t renew for several reasons…).

I wear my LPU shirts alot actually lol, I still have my LPST shirt (I just misplace it from time to time and get happy when I find it again LOL). Overall I think I have over 10 shirts, including the Not Alone t-shirt, the re-release of the LP symbols shirt and waiting for my LPU 11 package. I also have bought T-shirts from concerts as well[geek]. BTW welcome back LPU

what was your SN? i’ve been in since LPU6 with the same SN.

Just joined yesterday… anyways I joined around Lpu6-8 as Ghost812. Now I’m back.

[quote=SuperSteffanie]I guess I’m an old school LPU’er. I have been here since 4.0 and my old usernames were: dazednnumb and pb_n_bennoda.
[/quote]

Same here buddy! LPU4 was my first year with the club :D. God I feel old.

I think in a few years I can say I was a old school member being an LPU9 member hahaha ^^

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=MelMinerva]I was a member from LPU05 to middle LPU08 (I couldn’t renew for several reasons…).

what was your SN? i’ve been in since LPU6 with the same SN.[/quote]

Oh I forgot to write that: My old username was “melleneverdies”. There’s a really long story behind it. But I decided that if I rejoin I’ll pick up this name (got the same at twitter,lp.com, lprevolution.org) :slight_smile:

LPU 4.0!
Username: lprepnz
Loved the chat back then.

Well I’m not old to LPC (which I know you are looking for), but I have been a fan of the band since the beginning. So I guess I can half count…

I joined LPU in 2006 or 2007 for the first time :slight_smile: I was there for like 2 years or something as Avi :slight_smile:

[quote=Derek]Most know my story.
LPU1-present
dereklp is name although I now I am just derek.
[/quote]

Aaaaaaand you’re still welcome for those backstage Hoobastank passes. :wink:

My old username was BLinkinParkDDR.

I guess I’m an old school LPUer… I’ve been a member since 4.0. My username was Geki.