Oldschool LPUers reunite :)

Your latter name rings a bell…

The funny thing is, I remember when “old school” was LPU 1-3. Now it’s much wider :s

Like Derek, I’m a Day 1, Year 1 member.

Your latter name rings a bell…[/quote]

I definitely posted more under the second name than the first. When they switched sites I think around year 4, my account got messed up so I had to recreate.

Is LPU5 oldschool for you?

1 Like

How was the lpu1?:slight_smile: share your memories?:slight_smile:
[/quote]

I think my favorite memory from lpu1 is the first concert I went to. 2/8/02. Had pretty decent seats (I’m not a pit person) with the presale and the M&Gs were different back then. As long as you had your membership card, you could go. We filled up two sections at the arena and row by row we were led to the floor where the guys were sitting. I have the pictures somewhere on my computer.

How was the lpu1?:slight_smile: share your memories?:slight_smile:

[quote=Bob]The funny thing is, I remember when “old school” was LPU 1-3. Now it’s much wider :s

Like Derek, I’m a Day 1, Year 1 member.[/quote]

Bob :o
Would you mind sharing some LPU1 memories? Like how the page was, the LPUHQ, the package, meet and greets, and everything from the beginning? =)

I’ve been here since 2.0

I used to be Zara19, now just Zara

been here since LPU6! definitely been fun.

[quote=Zara]I’ve been here since 2.0

I used to be Zara19, now just Zara

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Wow :slight_smile: i am very impressed! Would you share some pictures with us?
So it wasn’t like a meet and greet lottery? You had your LPU1 membership card that you shown to the guys there and you were allowed to attend? do you still have your LPU1 package?
[/quote]

Here’s the link to those pictures, I hope they work. They are kind of crappy, but the M&Gs are good.
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/roksangel/linkin_park_pr02/

M&G was definitely not a lottery, you showed your LPU card and they gave you the pass and had to wait in the stands to meet them. I still have most of the package, a lot of it was packed away and put in storage because of space and all.

Good old time …

Would you mind selling your lpu1 package?

Awesome photos:)))

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Good old time …

Would you mind selling your lpu1 package?
[/quote]

Sorry, it’s not for sale :frowning: I just got the CD signed back in Feb at a m&g at MSG when they were in NY.

hey everyone! i’ve been in LPU since year 1!
my screen name was beauty2234. then i changed it to VixLP :slight_smile:

[quote=Victoria]hey everyone! i’ve been in LPU since year 1!
my screen name was beauty2234. then i changed it to VixLP :)[/quote]

I think I can vaguely remember VixLP. Did you post much?

[quote=Bob][quote=Victoria]hey everyone! i’ve been in LPU since year 1!

I think I can vaguely remember VixLP. Did you post much?[/quote]

i posted more with beauty2234. i remember you though :slight_smile:

Was registered since LPU2 as LinkiedTheory, but eventually switched to the LPA tag around LPUX.

[quote=Victoria]hey everyone! i’ve been in LPU since year 1!

Wow. lpu1 -

[quote=LPADerek]Was registered since LPU2 as LinkiedTheory, but eventually switched to the LPA tag around LPUX.