Oldschool LPUers reunite :)

First, welcome back LPUMB [ugeek]

OK, as alot of us have been around for a while, I figured it’d be nice to get re-aquanited with our old-time LPUers :smiley:

(and if your name has changed since LPU8, kindly let us know your old name so we can glomp you :D)

I guess I’m an old school LPU’er. I have been here since 4.0 and my old usernames were: dazednnumb and pb_n_bennoda.

my name was always the same since 2007 thankfully
good to see old faces here again :slight_smile:

You rang?

I take it “old school” means Sparkart, otherwise, I’m from LPU7 [biggrin]

[quote=SuperSteffanie]I guess I’m an old school LPU’er. I have been here since 4.0 and my old usernames were: dazednnumb and pb_n_bennoda.

[quote=LP13413]You rang?

[quote=Isabelle-aka-chelseasw3][quote=LP13413]You rang?

if oldschool means sparkart, i’m one too → since lpu 9, former name ENJA (yeah thx to lpux that didn’t allow less than 5 characters i had to change my name)

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=SuperSteffanie]I guess I’m an old school LPU’er. I have been here since 4.0 and my old usernames were: dazednnumb and pb_n_bennoda.

[quote=SuperSteffanie][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=SuperSteffanie]I guess I’m an old school LPU’er. I have been here since 4.0 and my old usernames were: dazednnumb and pb_n_bennoda.

My sn on LPU was jadechaz6981 andI was part of the LPU 1 & 2 rejoined LPU 6-8, and 10. will definitely rejoin for 11. [biggrin]

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC]My sn on LPU was jadechaz6981 andI was part of the LPU 1 & 2 rejoined LPU 6-8, and 10. will definitely rejoin for 11. [biggrin]

I’ve been a member since the end of LPU 1. I don’t remember all of my usernames, but I was Gaglianoj for the longest… Anyways, I mostly hung around the Chicago Krew threads…

[quote=LPA Hybrid]I’ve been a member since the end of LPU 1. I don’t remember all of my usernames, but I was Gaglianoj for the longest… Anyways, I mostly hung around the Chicago Krew threads…

LPU 6 - present

Username - Cougarmon

I’ve been around since lpu1, my original user name was Neenie277 and when they switched sites I was Roksbabyblues75 (long story). I wasn’t much on posting on the forums though, I would mostly read and occasionally comment.

Most know my story.
LPU1-present
dereklp is name although I now I am just derek.

1 Like

Airazor - since LPU3. Didn’t have net any earlier or I would have been LPU1.

[quote=Derek]Most know my story.
LPU1-present
dereklp is name although I now I am just derek.

How was the lpu1?:slight_smile: share your memories?:slight_smile: