New Remix "Grand Paradise" by Mike Shinoda!

See @framos1792 @Fravaco
I’m just smiling to see you two discuss.
Happy, dummy me :laughing:

1 Like

no preconception at all. But that’s a much bigger discussion.

Oke, you’re right. Them guys then :wink: btw, I wasn’t really talking about the people…

Even if they don’t like it and can’t or refuse to see how the world is thinking about them, the “American” discussion is one that’s been going on for decades. But don’t get me wrong, I’m talking about the politicians and what they stand for. If a country was truly democratic, it would allow also left wing views. (what is called ‘left wing’ in America, is here called ‘center’)

I just threw that in as an example and to state my point that “having the right” is the most important thing of all.

Okay, I’ll give you this one, but in my opinion, if there’s truly such a barrier, then that’s nothing more than extremism. And all forms of extremism are by definition bad.

1 Like

I know, I was just stating my opinion about it. And even if you were referring to me, I wouldn’t mind, it’s your right to do so.

Don’t use the word discussion as if it’s something bad. A discussion is always a good thing. An argument on the other hand… (sorry, at times, I can be a bit of a language freak)

Again, not defending anyone, just saying they have the right…

But when ever did you get a discussion in a good way?

I stated often that I don’t believe in discussion.
Just for the normal goings of it.
First you state your opinion. Best already there, put in some downplaying comments to other options.
So of cause the other person reacts offended.
And from there, it goes downwards.
Till you say your point of few doesn’t count, cause you have this nationality, this likings, this eye colour, this smudge on your forehead…

Ah, and of course, turning everything the other say around, bringing a new negative interpretation into it.

So I tend to step out.

20191125_091433

And right you are!!! And I agree, I misunderstood. :flushed:

Sigh… maybe I should have just wrote this.

As long as nobody gets hurt or truly offended, there’s nothing wrong with stating your opinion.

Or maybe I should’ve just kept my mouth shut.

Story of my life, people never see what I truly want to say… I’m misunderstood all the time. I know my mind doesn’t always follow the paths of people in general. It was a problem in school and it’s still today. And also my view on the world is never accepted. Most look at me as if I’m a lunatic. ( believe me, I haven’t said anything yet here. If I would truly say how I see things, I would be the paria of the forum. Why do you think, I’ve been a loner all my life)

… It would be so much better to speak about these things eye to eye because writing something can be interpretated in so many ways…

2 Likes

Lots of times…

That’s because what you describe isn’t a discussion at all. And a discussion can only go downwards if you let it do so.

1 Like

Hmm you mean, I can prevent it one sided, without stepping out?
How? Really curios!

Please don’t. Never!

Maybe that’s the whole problem these days, people get too easily offended.

2 Likes

It’s taking everything personal.
And cough, cough, I’m in no way free of it.:see_no_evil:

On the other side, I can’t get, way mostly opinions were stated with targeting the other one personal.

by staying calm, whatever the other is throwing at your head, stay calm and try to talk reasonable. And only if the other is determined to keep being offended, then you can walk away because then it’s a useless discussion after all. And that person isn’t worth your time and effort.
But the keywords are: “staying calm”.

1 Like

:grimacing:
:rofl:
And what to say to the personal hitting arguments?
Defending myself never worked, so I think let it just stand as it said. :woman_shrugging:

As you say it, arguments. that are not discussions. (At least, not in my language. I just realise that in other languages, these could have an opposite meaning. Oh wel…)

If they’re getting personal then that says more about them than about you. Again not worth the time and effort.

Defending implies that you did something wrong. Don’t give in to that. It’s your opinion!!!

(and if they start a fight, use a knife :crazy_face:)

1 Like

OT
All music is good!
And you have the right to like things or not!!!

Wow … 3 repying at once… there comes the shitstorm :rofl:

2 Likes

@anna834: the song itself is electronica, Mike made it even more.

Now I really regret bringing up this topic. :confused:
It’s 3:35 am for me so I’m gonna go to bed. G’nite. :pensive::sleeping::purple_heart:

@framos1792 @Fravaco @theearlywalker @Linkineli @zanybelle

2 Likes

Never regret anything you do…

3 Likes

@anna834
Told you last night… I’m in a state to kick the hell out of people’s butts :innocent:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl:

I prefer a real loud voice. And profanities.
Don’t get all this uggly, knifing sweet talk.
Be honest if you can’t stand the other ones face for his thinking. Swear like hell!

2 Likes

Agree but if they should get physical, it’s good to have one, even a small pocket knife would do the trick…
step one: Learn anatomy
step two: Kick them in the crutch
step three: Slide your knife along the main artery in the neck
step four: Throw away the knife and go hide quickly before the cops arrive
step five: If you do get caught, make it so that it’s a word against word thing (he/she won’t say anything anyway)
:rofl:

4 Likes

I prefer to go with this:

3 Likes