New game: lets play right or wrong

Still me NOT judging :dizzy:

Lots of regrets yup… :frowning:

This is really true…:persevere::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::eyes::sunglasses:

I can sense that there is a lot of worry…

Worry means what exactly?

Are you that worried you forgot what it means?

The last weeks,yes I worried, but now it is quite alright…feels like a bit relaxing…the time I worry most is silent time…you know

You still haven’t answered this, you know:

You meeting your relatives?

Yes the whole bunch… But as I Meet them only once a Year it is like Italians are used To: a lot of Good food and beverages and mb some Sunna days at the ocean… Think this relatives will cause no trouble… ! There are no worries, no…

Forgot about this:

Glitch again, @theearlywalker:

1 Like

wow, what was it for? this thread?anyways, I enjoyed the time we were connected :wink: cya later!!! gonna clean the horses shit :hugs: (I knew Lorenzo loves Sponge Bob, but this hard? )

Désolé

For real lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just found this thread. What was the last scenario?

Also a thread based entirely on people’s perception of relative terms should be funny.

ohhh,where did you find this one? lool, let me remember it’s meaning… lol it was the short time while migration we had these square emos… :thinking: :joy:

I was trying to spam the home page by being the last poster and I wanted to dig some old threads up and this one was actually mixed up near the top ones actually.

1 Like