New game: lets play right or wrong

It was because I can’t manage To get ya back on landline and consider about it…

Looks like @LP13413’s pager is not working.

1 Like

for sure he just shakes his head…lol so the game seems to become born anyways and as to become more gamers I set it under game-category =)

So when will it start?

today I guess, lol but mb tomorrgow, my head had to swirl it out :biggrin

Sorry, but I’m definitely can’t as I need to go very soon. (Arranged already)

Sure…

I just woken up from a nightmare where there is a gameshow whereby if a ghost manages to kill the family, they get 10,00€ :fearful: (Sick I know) So the story begins with a ghost wandering around on a street at night (I think he just got killed in a car accident a few hours beforehand). While wandering around, a car passes through his ghostly form, and he ended up trapped in the car, sitting on the back passenger seat. So there was a driver in the front, and the driver’s wife at the back, so when the car temporarily stopped to pick up the mother-in-law, and then later on alight the mother-in-law, the ghost could not escape from the car when the door opened for these brevities of time, cuz the driver’s wife was blocking his path.

Ok so at the couple’s house (the driver and his wife’s house), the ghost walked out of the car, and then when he stepped onto the garden, suddenly there was an announcement from the speakers that it was the aforementioned gameshow (Crazy, I know right)

Note: The couple had 3 sons & 1 daughter (living with them in their house of course)

Ok so I’ll skip the boring parts (Ghost contemplating on how crazy this is, moral dilemmas blah blah blah, while the family continued on the rest of the night as usual):

So towards the end, at around 2am, after the couple thought that the worst that the ghost did at the night was rape the wife (besides making the house messed up - ransacking etc), the couple decided that the ghost was not going to kill the family after all, and went to sleep (after been lying down on their bed for the past few hours).

But the next morning, the couple realized that their children are all dead. I didn’t see what the ghost did to their children, but the checkboxes showed what fatal (and non-fatal) injuries each children had, so I guessed it involved anything from throwing the children out of the window from upstairs, to cutting them real badly. So the ghost certainly managed to fulfill their pre-note of hurting the couple real badly. (What could hurt a suicidal couple more badly then sparing them but killing their children?)

(I can’t believe I ended up spending 45 minutes to type this :confounded:)

Real Creative Dream and real weired … :flushed:

How weird are your dreams then?

Dreams are always weired cause things real clear and Logic in a Dream become weired After waking up… Aren’t they? Last Weeks I Had no remberance so guess there are no dreams happen… But as you know: I dream real weired… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

After that dream, psychopaths don’t seem so weird anymore :fearful:

Ok… Means they become understandable? Maybe…

Do you ever feel guilty for someone else? That’s why back in school, I always get blamed, cuz my facial expressions were a tad bit “suspicious”. That’s why I had to learn the hard way of not empathising for other people, otherwise this would lead to my downfall.

1 Like

We all ( LP soldiers in General) had To go hard ways in past… And we Meet here in their forum cause their Music is Setting us Free, is on our side while crying and during the upgrowing Till the Boost and all Songs are giving hints ab the Way To go on… Thats all at least : the souls unbrakeable…

Yes, so:

As in someone you know did a crime, but you’re the one feeling guilty instead.

Ok don’t Ever felt This Way… maybe I do too much To feel guilty MYSELF? The Other aspect: our parents Generation is feeding us guilty concense with the mother milk. In my Space there is a lot more responsability at the parents-…can you handle These Feels nowerdays or is it still remaining ?

Yes we do. A lot.

It never completely goes away.

Actually my mother only fed me formula milk, with whatever chemicals they put in at that time :money_mouth:. Yup obviously I hate milk.

So we Need To erase all the guilty pain Till it is gone… Feeling just good with what we do in Future … Maybe everybody can change To feel more satisfied?