New game: lets play right or wrong

Oh then it was Mike on Guber (Sry there was a Taxi Story …)
Out for lunch me

I should have went 1 hour ago but I still have so many fucking things to read.

Seems like you don’t really get what taxi?

No so explain!

Uber taxi is this kind of taxi service:

As for this new game, I would like @LP13413 to join, as he mainly sticks to LPU-only threads, and i don’t want intheend ruining things again.
Although:

dictate? ups…lol Iwasn’t aware that @lp13413 answers lpu
threads only…

You can choose to ignore, like you always do.

no but I am on tablette hard to manage the typing and I still have coffee so early morning, old woman = PATCIENCE brown :relieved:

? I suppose you :poop:?

can you please combine : no coffee = no poo, lol, so in about 30 mins ( you want still some details about the progress?)

I need not know more about your :poop:

ok you just :see_no_evil: did a nice poo yaself today? ( rem the day you sent the poo pic? crazy you :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:)

No :poop:, cuz constipation.

easy words remember? what is constipation?

The previous time, you didn’t need to define that word. Seems like you’re getting from bad to worse.

traditinol and ritually charming you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thanx for this pure leader compliment in the morning-you make my day :sweat_smile: (good that I learned “leaderish” the last years

anyways thx for linking the def, so I agree in a constipation progress @samuel_the_leader

Leaderish? Lol

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:lol

Calling in all soldiers on Duty ( heya :dizzy: still es ya playing IMAGINE )

Ja, Du bist Korrekt.

@The_early_walker why did you hang up the phone? You’re supposed to explain to him about the new LPU game thing that is coming soon?