When and where?

Haha the previous time for me was the opposite, got on the plane when it was raining.

That’s much better :slight_smile:

Yeah that’s true

Starting To pack suitcases ! Leaving for Italy tonight … Next pic will Show the ocean then…:surfing_man:

Meeting your relatives again, I suppose.

I think I understand your worry now.

Uploading…

I think I see Orion’s belt in the sky again, but I just couldn’t take a pic. :frowning:

I think the star positions are something like this:

(Painstaking plotting)

I’m definitely wrong. It’s close to the horizon, so I guess it’s this:

When I look in the sky I see a random collection of white dotes, I honestly couldn’t tell a planet from a star and I definitely wouldn’t spot constellations. I saw the big dipper by complete chance on my first night in this house :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, how do people know what they’re looking at is actually parts of different constellations?

I always wonder how people can see the Milky Way Galaxy even though Earth is in it

1 Like

The same way we can see the solar system even though we are in it.

Cheers Samuel, well thats me satisfied :flushed:

Italy

3 Likes

You reach there so fast?

That depends on where she lives and where she’s going. Besides, Germans drive fast.

Yup, to them, everywhere is the Autobahn.

That’s the way it should be. Mind you, if you de-restrict the motorways here the population will drop by 50% in a month. People can’t drive to save their lives here.

The weather is so perfect I had to go for a long Pokemon run. Took some cool photos:

3 Likes